Omake (呪い): A Twisted Curse (Pt. 2)

After some time has passed.

By now Sukuna has watched you pleasure at least a dozen men or more, even women. He even watched you pleasure yourself. All at his request, of course. And he reminds you, that it surely is your pleasure to serve. He would even allow some of them to pleasure you, but only until you were close enough to reach your high. And then, in an instant, right before you hit your peak, he takes it all away. It was insufferable.

"How does that feel?" Sukuna asks, "Does it feel good?"

There's a man shoving himself into you. Sukuna watches your face wreathe with pleasure. It was the way your brows knit together. The way your mouth parts ever so slightly. And the way your voice sounds when you're moaning. It was everything that showed him how much you enjoyed your sex. But it wasn't those things that elicits excitement for him. What he enjoyed, was building you up and then watching how intolerable it was for you when he took it all away.

"Hm?" He asks again with a hum and his hand goes to lift your chin up, so that he may get a better look at you falling apart in the best ways and right in front of him.

But you couldn't articulate any words. Just noises. And any moment now, you'll reach that point again. The point just before you hit pure bliss.

"Enough." Sukuna says and he shoves the male servant off of you. You almost cry out in torture as the anticipated euphoria leaves you. The sorcerer grabs this servant and shoves him out of the room—completely naked.

"M-my clothes, my lord!"

Sukuna doesn't give a shit about the guys damn clothes, "Leave."

And this servant knows better than to question Ryomen Sukuna. The man leaves. He likely got some strange looks from the others who inhabit this estate.

Sukuna returns his attention to you, who is desperately trying to catch your breath against the tatami floor. But he's not going to allow you to rest.

"Get on your knees." He comes to stand in front of you, "Do as I say."

With what remaining strength you had, you get to your knees. Sukuna runs his fingers on one side of your face, down to your chin. He makes you look at him. There's a tired look in your eyes and your hair is a slight mess. He watches and listens to your steady breaths. What an adorable servant you are. So submissive. So obedient.

The sorcerer gets on one knee. He brushes some of the loose strands of hair away from your face before he plants his hands gently against your skin and his thumbs caress your cheeks.

Sukuna smirks with indomitable pride. He loved knowing that he had complete control over your climax (he never once let you reach the pinnacle of pleasure), "Would you like to finish?"

Although you remain a mute, he could see the glint of desperation in your eyes; a subtle plea. His lips could almost form a shit-eating grin.

"You've been such a good girl. Shall I reward you?" He says and his thumbs are still stroking the skin of your cheek. And then he asks something that surprises you, "Would you like me to help you finish?"

Since becoming Ryomen Sukuna's servant, you've not once seen him engage in sexual matters. And surely someone such as Sukuna, who sees himself equivalent to that of a deity, who sees his body as a sanctuary; he couldn't possibly want to lay with someone like you. Right?

The sole reason why the sorcerer would never allow anyone to bring you to ecstasy, was the fact that he wanted to be the only one to take you there. He may have been slightly possessive of his properties and knowingly so. You were his and his alone. His to toy with. His to control.