Episode 2: Y/n Burnedead and tennis.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as Ryuko with y/n next to her is pointing her scissors blade at Satsuki.

Ryuko: This Scissor Blade was left behind by the person who killed my father! You're going to tell me! Who's the owner of this scissor, Satsuki Kiryuin?!

Satsuki: You said your name is Ryuko Matoi? You're Isshi Matoi's daughter?

Ryuko: You know who my father is?!

Just then ryuko fall on the knee from exhaustion.

Uniform: You're bleeding too much, Ryuko.

Ryuko: I thought you wanted blood.

Uniform: At this rate of blood loss, you will lose consciousness in five minutes.

Ryuko: Don't sound so calm about it! We'll have a leisurely chat another day, Satsuki Kiryuin!

She says runing out of school.

Sanageyama: Don't let her escape! After her! After her!

He says as boxing club is going after her but y/n lands across them as he sends a powerful gust of wind sending them back.

Sanageyama: Damn you---

Just as he was about said something a heel was heard as from the tower a light flashes from Satsuki.

Satsuki: Don't bother.

Sanageyama: B-But milady!

Satsuki: She'll be back. Leave her be until then.

Sanageyama: Lady Satsuki... You're as dazzling as always.

Satsuki: And you y/n Burnedead if you want to ally with her know that you'll also be a target.

Y/n: That's alright with me. She is my friend and i'll help her...

 She is my friend and i'll help her

Y/n: With my fist.

Satsuki: I see.

She says leaving as camera then switches to her room as she sits down.

Servant: Your tea, Miss.

He says as Satsuki drinks it.

Satsuki: A girl in a Kamui and boy with unknown power, eh?

She say with a smirk.

EPISODE 2: 

Y/N BURNEDEAD AND TENNIS

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)