Episode 6: Y/n Burnedead and elite four swordman

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in Aikuro room as Ryuko is holding her scissor blade at him.

Aikuro: N-Now, now, let's calm down, Ryuko.

Ryuko: Bite me! What the hell is going on? Were you in cahoots with that Mowhawk Man, too?

Aikuro: I-I have no idea what you mean.

Ryuko: Keep playing dumb after seeking this, I dare you! Y/n show him!

Y/n: 'kay.

He says pulling out a photo where we can see Aikuro with Tsumugu in background.

Ryuko: See? Here's you and Mowhawk Man in the corner of this picture!

Aikuro: T-That's not----

Y/n: After Ryuko got attacked by Mohawk Man, We asked Mataro to track him down! That kid has connections all over this town. And he found pictures of a guy who looked like him drinking. It also explains why he brought us to your place.

Ryuko: I would be at death's door if y/n didn't save me, dammit, so tell me what your deal is!

She says as Aikuro takes off his glasses.

Aikuro: But because of him, the bond between you and Senketsu has grown stronger.

Ryuko/y/n: Huh?

Aikuro: His name is Tsumugu Kinagase. I admit, he's a member of my organization. As a result of your battle with him, you and Senketsu have become true partners!

He says taking off his shirt.

Aikuro: Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has her hands on a Kamui, it was necessary to put you thought a trail by fire so that could beat her.

He says getting closer to them. But ryuko places handle of scissor blade on his cheek.

Ryuko: All that crap was you trying real hard to use evidence to justify what you did, wasn't it?

Aikuro: Ehhhh.

Ryuko: I knew it. That bastard tried to kill Senketsu! Who are you people?! I thought you were fighting against the Kiryuins! Didn't you say thay you'd need senketsu to do that? What are those "Life Fiber" things, anyway? What was my dad researching?!

Aikuro: Don't get so angry. Once i'm convinced that you're someone I can trust, I'll tell you everything.

Ryuko: I'm tired of hearing that excuse from you!

Aikuro: Nudist Beach.

Y/n/Ryuko: Huh?

Aikuro: We're Nudist Beach.

Y/n: He really is a pedo.

Aikuro: I'm NOT! It's the name of our organization. Nudist Beach!

 Nudist Beach!