Episode 15: Y/n Burnedead and Osaka Battle.

(3rd pov)

OSAKA

The scene starts with a look at Osaka that the whole city is in flames as then camera switches to Tsumugu who's riding on his bike there.

Tsumugu: This is horrible... That damn Kiryuin, never thinking about the mess she makes...

Just then he receives a call from Aikuro.

Aikuro: I've arrived, too. Am about to enter HQ.

He says while driving his car into the water as it goes into servers and rides there arriving at base where Nudist Beach members were waiting for him.

NB member: Welcome back, Mr. Mikisugi!

While he gets out off car he's only in underwear.

Aikuro: Is everyone ready?

He says taking underwear too.

Episode 15: Y/n Burnedead and Osaka Battle.

The scene now switches as takarada.

Takarada: It's been too long, Missy! You've become quite the babe, I see!

Satsuki: And you've become ever more loathsome.

She says while she and Sanageyama are surrounded by civilans.

Satsuki: Thought I can't remember where I met you.

Takarada: Not since the garden party to celebrate your grade school graduation. You don't remember the Takarada Conglomerate's hair doing the honor of appearing in person?

Satsuki: You should feel honored that I have some vague recollection of your seedy face.

Takarada: Ha. Same as before, you still look down on everyone like you enjoy it. But you're sorely mistaken if you think you're gonna have your way all the time.

Satsuki: What's mistaken is your brain for thinking you could oppose me. Purchasing human life with money? How were you raised, to be able to use money in such a vile way?

Takarada: There's no "clean" or "dirty" when it comes to money! Japan is split under two massive conglomerates: The Takaradas in the west and the Kiryuins in the east. If we don't throw this money around, who will?! You seem to have been fixated on the power of those strange outfits lately, but let me bottom-line it for you... Look!

He says as he flips the coin. As civils have money symbols in eyes trying to catch money.

Takarada: For the right amount, all these people will fight for me. In any era, it's money that motivates folks! The power of the dought!

He says as civilans attack Satsuki.

Satsuki: Oh that, you're mistaken.