Episode 9: Y/n Burnedead versus impenetrable shield.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts where we left off.

Satsuki: This is a king of the hill final battle! Matoi! Battle the Elite Four and emerge victorious! Do so, and I shall tell you the details of your father's death.

Ryuko: Say what?

Ira: Matoi! Burnedead! This is where I will face you in battle!

He says as he uses whip to get to arena.

Ira: I am Lady Satsuki's impenetrable shield! And this is where I am going to crush you!

Y/n/Ryuko: We accept!

They say as Ryuko transforms.

Ryuko: Life Fibers Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

As then they're standing on arena.

Nonon: What's this? You talk like you're going to be the first to fight.

Sanageyama: I'll be the first to fight Matoi and Burnedead.

Ryuko: Fine by me! We'll take you all on!

Inumuta: You really are a fool.

Ryuko: Say what?!

Inumuta: We said two-on-one since you and Burnedead fight together, didn't we? Each of us want to defeat your Kamui and Burnedead's strenght with his own power.

Satsuki: Who will fight when has already been decided. Haven't you Elite Four noticed that the pillars you stand on are of diffrent heights? The more students you have defeated, the higher your pillar. Gamagoori defeated the fewest, so he is first. Then Inumuta will fight, followed by Jakuzure, and then Sanageyama.

Sanageyama: Damn, I beat too many of the cannon fodder?

Inumuta: That efficient fighting style of yours proved effective, I suppose.

Nonon: Well, well. The one who suggested this is at the top of the lineup, huh? It's sweet that you're so considerate of your fellow students, Gama.

Ira: All I did was defend myself when attacked. Still, I suppose this means that you three won't get a chance at them!

He says as Ryuko and y/n stands in battle stances waiting for something but nothing happens.

(STOP MUSIC)

Ryuko: What's the holdup?! Get to it, already!

She yells as Ira becomes bigger verion.

Ira: What are you in such a hurry for? The battle begins at 1pm!

Y/n/Ryuko: Huh?