Episode 13: Y/n Burnedead and preparation for trip

HONNOUJI ACADEMY

NATURAL ELECTION

KING OF THE HILL FINAL BATTLE

AND NOW...

TRI-CITY SCHOOLS

As with that camera goes to Elite Four room

TRI-CITY SCHOOLS RAID TRIP STRATEGY MEETING

Sanageyama: Athletic Committee squads 1 through 11, preparations complete. Assigning to Osaka Raid Trip Brigade.

Nonon: Non-Athletic Committee squads 1 through 18, preparations complete. Assigning to Kyoto Raid Trip Brigade.

Ira: The Disciplinary Committee is more than sufficient for the Kobe Raid Trip Brigade!

Sanageyama: Being an elite corps is all well and good, but don't fail.

Nonon: Yeah, nobody wants to see you committing seppuku, Ira. The cleanup of your guts would be a pain.

Ira: You needn't worry. We'll succeed.

Inumuta: I have formed an Information Strategy Team with PC Club at its core, using Two-Star students from the Information System class. The information network in each city is already under our control. We are monitoring all communications in the high schools of each city.

Satsuki: Iori, are the Special Goku Uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes, Milady. Development and manufacture of the Anti-Osaka, Anti-Kyoto, and Anti-Kobe Combat-spec Goku Uniforms are complete. They are being distributed to the Raid Trip Brigade as we speak. As for you Elite Four, new Three-Star Goku Uniforms are currently being made for all of you. However, owing to the fact that final adjustments will take some time, you will have to set out with the same Special Goku Uniforms as the other students.

Satsuki: They have been improved based on your battles with Ryuko Matoi, Y/n Burnedead and Nui Harime. Look forward to them. There is no shame in your defeat at the hands of the Pure Life Fiber Senketsu, Y/n Burnedead strength and the High Order Tailor Nui Harime. You will mature even further. It is merely a rite of passage. And now, I look forward to your maturation as commanders. Lead the Raid Trip Brigades to victory!