Episode 10: Y/n Burnedead versus Satsuki's informator.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts 5 years ago. As we can see inumuta hacking into Revocs system.

Inumuta: The Revocs Corporation. They account for 70% of global apparel industry sales. That's amazing... Oh, it's a company that's part of the Kiryuin conglomerate. Now I get it. That's intresting. But one genius is going to alter the destiny of that company...

MIDDLE SCHOOL THIRD YEAR STUDENT HOUKA INUMUTA

He says as he presses enter.

Inumuta: Uh-oh, their stocks are in a freefall! How terrible!

Just then alert shows up on his screen.

Inumuta: Crap! I've been found out?!

He says as two guards kick the door but Inumuta escapes through the window. As he's now running away with computer in his hands.

Inumuta: How'd they manage to pinpoint my location so quickly?!

He says as he's then in light as there are four guys aiming at him as one of them shoots his computer.

Inumuta: Not so much as a warning?! I'm sorry! What I did was wrong! It was a Middle-school scamp's harmless prank! Please forgive me!

He says as they point at him more.

Inumuta: No leniency? Dude, seriously?

Just then next to the guards Satsuki appears.

Satsuki: A middle-schooler you may be, but you have trespassed into territory you shouldn't have.

Inumuta: A girl?

Satsuki: Then again, you are a man who can breach the tightest security in the world and illegally access the Revocs site. Calling yourself a middle-school scamp at this point is pushing it.

She says gesturing hand as the guards disapear.

Inumuta: So you're the big boss, huh?

Satsuki: Why did you do this?

Inumuta: The fact that it's the tightest security in the world makes it worth tackling.

Satsuki: How limited.

Inumuta: What?

Satsuki: If you're changing the system anyway, don't you think you should alter the real world's system itself, not the virtual one?

She says tossing him holder with invitation to Honnouji Academy.

Inumuta: Honnouji Academy High School?

Satsuki: That is the place where you will change the world, Houka Inumuta.

She says leaving him as he zips up the the sweatshirt.

EPISODE 10: Y/N BURNEDEAD VERSUS SATSUKI'S INFORMATOR.