Episode 5: Y/n Burnedead and Mohawk hair.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as we can see a guy with red mowhawk hair riding on motorcycle towards Honnouji Academy. As he's now on the wall of Academy as he takes off his glasses.

 As he's now on the wall of Academy as he takes off his glasses

TSUMUGU KINAGASE

As he then pulls out a sniper riffle as he's looking through the scope as he finds ryuko siting in the class as he then stands up but behind him are students.

Tsumugu: What do you want?

Two-Star student: I see that you've been looking after our flowers for us!

GARDENING CLUB TERRANCE GENERAL MANAGER
KUSANOSUKE YAGURUMA

Kusanosuke: We through we would offer a little thank-you.

He says but Tsumugu just lights up his cigarette.

Kusanosuke: Hey, this is a nosmoking area!

Tsumugu: People who rely on Life Fibers aren't entitled to complain.

Kusanosuke: How do you know about those?!

Tsumugu: I don't need to answer that, either.

He says droping cigarette into the garden.

Kusanosuke: H-H-He threw a c-c-cigarette butt into the s-sacred flower bed! You'll pay for that!

He says as One-star memebers water the plant on his back. as the plant grows bigger into flytrapers as they attack Tsumugu.

Kusanosuke: Gardening-spec, Green Thumb-enhancing Two-Star Goku Uniform! That's the name of the uniform that's going to bury you!

He says but as the smoke clears Tsumugu pulls out a gun from the sniper as he stands on plant roots he starts shooting needles hitting students.

Kusanosuke: Fool! A mere gun is useless against a Goku Uniform!

He says as from ground a giant flytrap comes out as Tsumugu starts shooting it. The flytrap bites the root where Tsumugu was.

Kusanosuke: Eat him, my pretty!

But then he sees that his plant withers.

Kusanosuke: I-Impossible! M-My power is being drained...

Just then Tsumugu stands across him pointing his gun at kusanosuke face.