Chapter 6

"Captivated by the Playboy: Sparsh's Forbidden Awakening"

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, Sparsh stirred from his slumber, his head throbbing with a relentless hangover. Blinking groggily, he winced as the soreness in his posterior from last night's escapade with Raghav reminded him of their passionate encounter. With a start, he realized he wasn't alone in bed. Next to him lay Raghav, peacefully asleep, his muscular form a striking contrast to the delicate sheets.

Suddenly, Sparsh's eyes widened in horror as he realized his nakedness. Panic set in as he realized his ass hurt, his head throbbed, and he was next to a man he couldn't quite remember. In his haste to distance himself from Raghav, Sparsh misjudged the edge of the bed, tumbling ungracefully to the floor. The duvet betrayed him, slipping away and leaving him naked and exposed. He let out a scream of embarrassment, feeling a mix of pain and shame. As he struggled to comprehend the events of the night, his mind drew a blank.

Raghav, seemingly unfazed, shook his head and rose from the bed, revealing a physique that left Sparsh in awe. Stretching his imposing physique, he drew back the curtains, allowing sunlight to flood the room. Sparsh gasped, partly in shock and partly in admiration, as Raghav, now completely naked, approached.

Sparsh's breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of Raghav's impressive member, and Raghav, clearly irked by Sparsh's reaction, chided him, "What's the matter, Sparsh? Drift off to sleep early last night?" he sneered, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Couldn't handle what I had to offer? Don't worry; tonight's another chance for you."

He dismissed Sparsh's surprised expression with a wave of his hand

He dismissed Sparsh's surprised expression with a wave of his hand. "I've got a ton of work to do, unlike some people," he continued, his arrogance unbridled. "If you can manage to stop gawking at my dick like a deer caught in headlights, maybe I'll consider letting you stick around."

Raghav, undeterred by Sparsh's flustered state, snatched a towel and began heading towards the bathroom. However, Sparsh, despite the soreness in his backside, summoned the courage to rise. He reached out, grabbing Raghav's hand in a surprising display of assertiveness.

Startled, Raghav turned back, annoyance etched on his face. Sparsh, with a mixture of trepidation and determination, uttered, "Raghav, what happened last night? I can't remember anything, and I need to know."

Raghav's eyes bore into Sparsh's, skepticism evident in every line of his face. "You can't remember anything?" he asked, his voice layered with disbelief.

Sparsh, nervously closing his eyes, attempted to delve into the fragments of the previous night's blurred memories. A shiver ran down his spine as he recalled snippets of passion and ecstasy, but the details remained elusive. Opening his eyes, Sparsh's expression shifted from nervousness to sheer terror.

"I... I don't know," he stammered, his eyes wide with shock and embarrassment. "I can't remember a thing. What the hell did I do last night?"

Raghav, despite his usual composed demeanor, couldn't suppress a smirk at Sparsh's predicament. "Well, that's a first," he quipped, a hint of amusement in his tone. "You don't remember anything about our night together? Looks like I made quite an impression on you."