Stolen Moments II

Felix's POV

We were so busy the next few weeks and so tired all the time. We barely talked to each other for anything non-work related. After the rehearsal before our last concert, I lured Hyunjin in the darkest corner of the backstage, desperate for a kiss, for a few moments alone. Watching him dance, giving his all to be as good as ever, only made me crave him more.

Here we are now, in the shadows, kissing deeply. My back rests against the wall and my hands on his nape play with his black locks, his own hands rest on my waist, firmly. As it gets more heated between us, he lifts one of my legs, placing it around his waist and pressing closer to my body. He begins grinding against me slowly. I feel my breath hitch, I am instantly aroused. We dry hump for a while and I feel overwhelmed. His lips travel to my jaw while I am getting lost in the feeling of him all over me, taking over my whole being. When I hear him whisper in my ear, 'I want you' in a quiet lustful tone, I tremble, almost frightened about what might happen. "Jinnie... stop." I breathe wrecked. I don't need to say it again, he immediately stops, lifting his head, and letting my leg down carefully. He distances himself from me, slightly confused but calm. "Did I do something wrong?" "No. I just... um, someone might see us." I whisper embarrassed. "You are right. Sorry. I guess I got carried away again." He gives me a small smile. "Let's go back." I return the smile still feeling conflicted and unsure of how things are going between us and I follow him silent.

Back at the hotel, I pace nervously up and down my room. "God! What must he think?" One minute hot, chasing him around, the next pushing him away, panicking like a sacrificial virgin! "Fuck!" I cry out exasperated at myself. I take deep breaths and looking at myself in the mirror I try to build my confidence. "Chris is right! Communication is key, I should just talk to him about my... Ah! I don't know!" I storm out of my room and go to his, 2 doors down the corridor. I knock once and Minho opens the door. "Oh... Hyung, I didn't know you are here." Minho smiles enigmatically. "Come in Yongbok. We were just talking." Hyunjin is sitting on the bed, looking at me sheepishly. "What about?" I ask. "I have some ideas about the choreos." Hyunjin replies. "Great ideas, actually. We should definitely try them out." Minho looks at him appreciatively. Hyunjin smiles at him, his eyes become crescent moons. He is adorable!

I wanna pinch his cheeks and kiss him! Focus, Felix!

"Well, I should go and rest." Minho walks out the door. "Don't stay up too late you two." "Don't worry Min. I am pretty tired myself." Hyunjin stifles a yawn and stretches lazily. "Shall I go too?" I ask looking at the closed door. "No, stay a while." He pats the mattress next to him. "Let's listen to some music. You always have good suggestions." I climb on the bed and sit beside him. He slides down a bit, lying on his back with his head on the pillows. I start going through my playlist, playing songs that he might like. He hums softly, next to me, his eyes are now closed. "Hyune?" "Mmm?" "Do you want to sleep? I'll go." I shift on the bed but he wraps his hand around me, scooting closer. "Stay..." His eyes are still shut. He nuzzles on my side. "You smell so good, Lixie..." I chuckle. "Thank you?" "Mmm..." "You're sleepy. I'll leave." His arms snake around me and I find myself on top of him. He looks at me with darken eyes that make me shiver. "Stay a while longer." He whispers. He must know what he is doing to me right now. "Ok..." I rest my head on his shoulder. My hand plays with his collar, my fingertips slowly tracing the contours of his collarbone. I hear him sigh and feel his hands under my shirt, caressing my bare skin. I feel hot. Again, I crave more. I lift my head and face him. He kisses my jaw lightly. I search desperately for his lips. In one swift move he rolls us over and I am under him and we are making out at a slow pace. His hands slide up my sides pushing my shirt upwards, his thumbs graze my skin all the way to my chest, teasing my nipples lightly and I moan in his mouth arching my back involuntarily. His shirt already lies on the floor and I am tracing patterns on his back with my fingertips as he leaves wet kisses all over my neck. "Shit, Jinnie! No marks! Ah!" He stops abruptly and lifts himself from me. We stare at each other in silence for a few moments. "I think that it is better you leave, Yongbok." He whispers, his expression unreadable.

Did I just ruin the mood?

He wears his shirt again with his back turned to me. "We both need rest." He adds going to the bathroom. The door closes behind him and I am left alone, again unsure. I wanted to talk to him, how come I never get around to it? I shake my head and get up. "Goodnight, Hyune." "Goodnight, Lix." His voice comes muffled behind the closed bathroom door.

*****************************************************

Earlier, in Hyunjin's room.

"Do I push him Min? Do I misread him?" Hyunjin rubs his temple and pushes his hair back. "Maybe it is not about sex. Maybe he is not attracted to me that way." He sounds confused. "Are you?" Minho asks in a fairly neutral tone. "I told you already, I am..." Minho hums. "Maybe you should talk about it. I mean, it is difficult to get intimate with Seungmin nosing around with every opportunity he gets." Minho jokes to lighten the mood. Hyunjin laughs. "Just don't do anything rush and you hurt each other... again." Hyunjin does not get the chance to reply. A knock on the door interrupts them.

******************************************************

Felix POV

"Yongbok, can I talk to you, please? In private?" We just came back from the venue. I am tired, he is tired, we are all exausted. I notice a slight impatience in his voice. 'I screwed up.' I think and I'm getting anxious. I walk inside his room and close the door behind me. He is standing away from me, looking out the window. I wait for him to speak, biting my lip nervously. "Are you mad at me?" I ask, anxiety taking over. He shakes his head. "No, I not mad. I'm just..." He sighs and turns to me. I carefully search his serious face for any clue as to what is going on in his mind. 'I really screwed up, haven't I?' is all I can think. I wait for judgement to fall on my head. "Do you want me Lix?" The question catches me off guard. His tone though is quiet, neither angry nor reproachful, just questioning. "Of course I do, why do you even ask?" "Because you come to me and then, when I make my intentions clear, you always find an excuse to leave." He takes a deep breath. "If the only thing you want from me is affection and hugs, then tell me so. I don't mind. You know I'll do anything you want. It is ok if you don't want anything more. Just tell me, please. Tell me what you want." His tone remains serious, quiet. I remain silent, avoiding his gaze. He comes close to me and takes my hands in his, trying to meet my eyes. "I... am sorry Jinnie. I'm giving you mixed signals." I hang my head ashamed. "Yongbok, you are still my cuddle bug." He smiles softly. "It's ok. It doesn't have to go any further than this. It's ok." "It is not ok." He looks at me questioningly. "Hyunjin, you know how I feel about you, that has not changed. But I think I fell head first into this and swept you along with me. I think we just need to slow down." I say quietly echoing his own concerns from a few months ago. He nods. "Ok, I'll do whatever you want." "Thank you Jinnie." I hug him tightly. "Thank you for putting up with me." "Don't ever say that again, Lixie." He returns the hug and I feel relieved. I still haven't told him anything about Chris' idea. Maybe now is the right time. "So, I've been thinking..." I start hesitantly. "We should go away for a few days. You know, take advantage of our break." "I thought you'd wanna go back to Sydney. Don't you want to see your family? It's been a while." I shake my head. "They will come to see me in autumn and... Well, Chris has this trip planned and asked me if I would like to tag along. And I thought, why not both of us go with him." I bite my lip waiting for his reply. "Oh? Where to?" "Southern Europe. It will give us a chance to be out of the limelight, just the two of us." "Do you want it to be just the two of us?" He raises an eyebrow. "You know I love spending time with you, Hyune." "Hmm... It is not what I asked, Yongbokie." I ignore the last part and ask him instead. "Well?" "Sure, why not? Let's go somewhere only we'll know." "And Chris." "And Chris, of course." He smiles softly at me.

My heart flutters at the prospect.