Story one: I love you

TRIGGER WARNING, ANGST, ABUSE, CRYING, SWEAR WORDS⚠️

Branch Pov

I woke up to the eeri silence and coldness of the cage. I felt the ground move as John dory's pet armodilo bus moved.

I got up, wincing at the pain from my injuries. I was so childish and too young, I can't even remember my own age.

I hear large footsteps which could only mean one thing... John Dory.

I backed up against the wall and shield myself with my hands, on the verge of tears. John dory walked up to the cage and dropped something on the floor.

I peeked at him, my tears visible. He just rolled his eyes and left without a word. I looked at what he dropped..it was some food.

I picked it up and started eating, hungry. After I was done, I went to the box of toys that was kept at the corner of my large cage.

Inside was a couple of dolls, resembling my brothers. John Dory, Clay, Spruce and Floyd. Even floyd went cold with me.

I picked up John dory and went to the place where i would sit. I happily played with it, as if John Dory was the same again.

I don't know who gave me these, I found them when I woke up one day, but I loved them. Suddenly, I heard John Dory returned.

I once again backed up against the wall, my eye struck with fear. John just stared at me, then his eyes shifted to my doll.

He growled under his breath, "When are you ever going to grow up, branch?" I did not dare to reply.

Then, John Dory entered the cage. I got so scared, tears dropped quickly from my eyes. He was about to strike me. I filnched at the mere raise of his fists.

It came down hard. I fell to the ground before he could strike me again, I took my toy and ran to the far corner.

I held the toy and protected it and yelled, "Don't hurt him" Tears fell down as it stung the place john hit me.

He growled and grabbed a belt. I closed my eyes, telling myself that it will all be fine. After an hour of beatings.

John left my cage, covered in some of my blood. I called quietly but loud enough to hear, "J-John..?"

John Dory POV

I really hated this.. I mentally cried as I beated up branch. As I walked away, I let a few tears to escape.

I was secretly happy he protected the toy version of me. I hear him weakly call out to me, I annoyedly replied, "What, you disgraceful troll?" I regret everything that i do to him.

Sometimes I wished I never left, never took the job.

I then heard Branch weakly say, "I-I love you.. and I always will, despite everything" I paused in my tracks. He just said he..loved me..

I shouted at him, still not facing him, Shut it! Otherwise, You'll get another round but from spruce" tears pooling my eyes.

I then acted angry as I walked out the door.

When I was in the Living area, spruce, clay and floyd stared at me, covered in branch's blood. I just left to my room.

Once in my room, I broke down. Tears pouring out of my eyes, I blamed myself for branch's suffering.

Once it was night, I went to go check on branch. He was wrapped in his dirty blanket, snuggling all of his toys.

I saw my version, the closest to him. My eyes went to his injures I inflicted earlier.I quietly walked in and dealt with his injures. Before I left,

I went and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too, Branch" I whispered.

YAY ANGST!
I rlly wanted to do this.

Anyways I hoped you enjoed cus this is only the beginning.