Story 4: The Dream And The Loosing of Feeling

Okay, so branch is a lot younger than poppy and everyone so no broppy, IM SO SORRY I LOVE IT TOO

Nobodys Pov

Branch was awaking to the sunshine, seeping in from cage window. He rubbed his eyes as he got up.

Branch slowly walked to his window, half asleep, and pulled himself up to look outside. He knew that his brothers would still be asleep as it was really early in the morning.

What branch did not know is that the wall was really unstable, so when he pulled himself up he was small enough to fit through the small window.

The glass shards had cut him but he did not feel it. "Ugh.." He groaned as he stumbled to the ground.

He looked up and he was outside, for the first time in a long time. He smiled and started running towards the village.

He ran and ran and never looked back. Soon, he found pop village. He walked around scared, trolls staring at him.

Then a troll came across him, "Are you okay?" she asked. Branch let tears fall. "My name is poppy, where are your parents or family?" poppy asked sweetly. 

Branch whimpered, "M-my brothers hurt me a-a lot, you have to h-help me" Queen poppy was outraged.

"Those nasty trolls" she growled. "It's okay" she said calmy. "T-thank you" branch said, tears of joy fell. He finally escaped.

"Satin, Cheniell, take care of branch"  she said to two conjoined twin connected by the hair. "Okay, poppy" they said in union.

 "Cloud guy, guy diamond and Dj-suki, follow me. Branch came in that direction, We're arresting some trolls for abuse" she growled.

Meanwhile with the four older brothers,

"G-good morning, guys" yawned floyd. "Good morning, floyd" said Clay. "Anyone checked on branch yet?" 

"We haven't ye-" clay was interrupted by a large knock on the door. "Who is it?" asked John dory, going to go check it out.

John Dory opened the door and to his surprise, he saw an outraged poppy standing outside. "Hello, John Dory, I am Queen Poppy of Pop village" she said calmly, despite her inner rage.

Cloud guy, Dj and guy diamond busted inside. "Hey! You have no right to-" John dory was interrupted by poppy. 

"As Queen of Pop Trolls, I have an arrest warrent for you and your brother for troll-abusing" she snarled at John Dory.

"Poppy, Branch was telling the truth, they did troll-abuse him" Dj said angrily. Poppy shot a death glare at John Dory.

"JOHN DORY, I HEREBY ARREST YOU AND YOUR BROTHER FOR ABUSING BRANCH" she yelled. Cloud guy handcuffed Clay, bruce, floyd and John dory.

 "Wait, You're making a big mistake!"Bruce said as they were being transported to troll village.

 "Our boss, he made us hurt branch and cage him and make us think he hate him, We really love branch" floyd explained, near the state of tears. 

"We know that company, it's been shut down for 2 years, the boss was arrested" guy diamond said. 

"That's why our boss never said anything to us.." John said. "Wait, we have been hurting branch for 2 years when the company was down..?" clay stated sadly..

Floyd looked to his side, sat a box of branch's toys. Heavy tears fell from his eyes, trying not to accept the truth for the 2 years.

"Look, maybe you can still make a change with branch" poppy suggested. "We'll.. try" John said.

Branch Pov

I was eating a cupcake, happily watching Tv. Satin and Cheniell  wrapped me in lots of bandages. "Branch?" said a voice.. I dreaded. 

I looked to the side to see floyd, JD, Bruce and clay standing awkwardly. I screamed and ran to a corner, heavily panting and hugging myself.

Hot tears fell from my eyes, John dory came over to me, standing over me he stabbed my side.

Everything turned black as I got up "JD!" I screamed. I panted as tears fell down my face, I noticed Floyd watching me as I slept. 

"Had a nightmare?" he asked me coldy. I slowly backed to a corner and hugged my knees, I slowly nodded my head.

Tears still falling. Floyd coldly chuckled and said, "Good, now with no one to love you, you'll stop being a baby" he gave me an evil smile.

I reluctantly asked, Y-you were my favourite brother..w-why?" I did not noticed his ear droop as he replied, "Because... You're the reason the band broke up" he growled. 

I looked to the side, tears fell.

Nobodys Pov

"Do it.." said a voice coming from floyd's ear piece. "Y-You know what, someone deserves a beating~" chuckled floyd. Deep down, his own words were bullets to him. 

Branch didn't even look up. Floyd reluctantly grabbed a knife and entered the cage, he made sure branch did not see his tears.

Branch shut his eyes, waiting for pain. Even though floyd cut him deep, branch did not feel it.

"Huh..?" wondered branch aloud. 

He got up and took the knife from floyd, "H-hey?! What are you doing with that?!"Floyd said worried that branch was gunna hurt him. 

Deep down, he really did not mind. Branch unexpectedly stabbed himself casually in the arm, Floyd screamed which caused all his brother to run downstairs and see the horrific scene.

All of them with tears in their eyes. "Huh, I fell I lost all feelings of pain..." branch casually stated.

He sat back down calmly and awaited his brother's punishment, watching them. He was still scared of them.

But at that time, he did not only lose his feeling of pain..

But his emotions too...

SAD RIGHT?! he's only like this just this one time. :) I finally did a floyd and branch chapter well not really but a bit. yea so anyways i hope you enjoyed so far.