Cuddle Pile

(Contains Swearing) This is after the end of it all chapter, the basement where Branch's cave is became is new bedroom

Nobodys pov

It was a really rainy day, the skies were clouded as fuck.

Branch was curled up in his weighted blanket because of how goddamn cold it was. He slightly shivered as a thunderstorm boomed outside.

Floyd went to check on branch, he was wearing a fluffy jacket. "You okay Bitty?" Floyd kneeled in front of Branch.

"I'm ok Floyd" Branch made a <3 face. 

"Good, John came back drenched in the rain" Floyd chuckled lightly. Branch giggled, his laugh lightening the darken atmosphere.

Floyd smiled, he loved to see Branch's smile through this horror that they had to put him through.

Branch started playing with his Legos and blocks, not realizing Floyd's deep staring. Branch put the blocks up and giggled as they tumbled down.

Floyd got up from his position and left, turning his head a little to watch Branch play. 

Floyd walked upstairs to where the others were, "It's one hell of a rain!" Bruce exclaimed, looking out the window.

"I can't see shit" Clay squinted as he also looked out, "It's heavily cold where Branch is" Floyd sighed.

"What do we do?" John Dory threw himself onto a couch. 

They all thought and thought and thought..

Floyd's ears perked up, "I got it!" 

A few fucking hours later-

After a few hours, Branch and his older brothers were snuggled together.

They were all warm and asleep. 

The end!

one fucking short paragraph right? ik, but I had no inspiration! so tada, the shit that was racking my head XDD!!!