Story 3: Branch watching

John Dory Pov

"What!?" I yelled. "We have to go for the day, you'll be in charge of watching branch" Bruce says calmly. "Why me?! Why not floyd, Branch fears him the least" 

"Because Floyd know Branch the best and that's why we need him" bruce scoffed. I was not sure what to do.

I love branch, but he fears me the most, he cries at the mere sight of me! "Branch hates me, bruce! he's scared of me" I agured.

"Branch's scared of all of us, JD and he doesn't hate you, I have heard it myself" bruce replied, packing a small bag of branch's needs. 

"Here, a couple of stuff you would need to look after branch" said bruce, handing me a small brown bag.

I looked inside to find some stuff and a tranquilizer. "What's the tranq for?" I asked.

"For when he escapes" he causually replied. "For when he WHAT?!" I yelled shocked. "When I last look after him, he escaped, the tranq is to capture and put him to sleep" Bruce replied.

"Hey guys, You gave John Dory the stuff yet?" Floyd and clay entered the room. "Yep, Were all set" bruce said with a smile.

"Bye John!" Floyd waved as they walked away. I waved back nervously. Oh shit...

Meanwhile with branch...

Branch was playing with a crayon he found, doodling on the his toy box. "What do you think, John Dory?" branch happily asked his doll. The doll slanted a bit to the side. 

"Yay! I knew you'd like it" he giggled. I watched from the stairs, smiling to myself. Suddenly, branch started looking around as if he was looking if anyone was there.

Curiously, I watched him. Branch then pulled a key from under the box, he was going to escape again! I thought to myself. Branch stood up and walked to the door and put the key in the door.

I was shocked to see him leave, does he not know I was in the bus? I thought he was scared of me. 

I came out, holding the knife that i always use when I beat him. but when he open the door, he walked back in, still not noticing me.

He pulled the empty box outside. When he spotted me watching him, he gasped and fell backwards and crawled to a corner and held all his toy as if they were really important.

I saw him cry a bit, I hated to see him like that. I looked at the box, it had a drawing of me, branch, bruce, clay and floyd with the words, i love you.

I looked back to branch who shut his eyes, expecting a hit. 

I walked up to him and growled, my knife at his throat, "Why say you love me if I don't?" 

"Because.. You're my big brother.. I will always love you." He replied, his eyes filled with fear.

I was at the verge of crying, I made cuts on his arm and left.  I heard him cry as I left.

I couldn't take it anymore! I was going to go give branch food when I saw him holding my toy. "Why am I scared of real you but not toy you?" he asked aloud, examining his toy. 

"Because You help me escape!" He said chirpy. "Besides, Real you would never hate me..right?" he asked, his voice sounding a bit sadder.

Before I showed myself, branch moved his box to find a tunnel and he grabbed all his toys, put them in his box and tried leaving.

I was about to tranq him but I did not have my tranquilizer. "Shit" I shouted. Branch heard and hurried into tunnel. When I entered his cage, he left behind his john dory toy.

"JD!" he yelled as he came out of the hole. I had picked up the toy and he was scared but what he did next shocked me.

He used his hair and choked me to drop his toy and ran out. 

"Get back here!" I yelled. As branch ran, he bumped into floyd and the others who had returned. He quickly ran upstairs before they could catch him.

Before he outran the others, Bruce was fast enough to catch him. Branch screamed and kicked as bruce held him. 

"Someone take him, he does not like me" Bruce whined. "Give him to me" I said. Once I held branch, he immedaitly calm down. When he looked at me, he only whimpered and shake a bit.

"I told you to never do that again" I said in a deep scary voice. His ears drooped a bit, before anything, I took out my tranquilizer.

I pointed it at him but did not shoot yet. He stared at me , getting teary. I growled at him, but all he did was hug his toy a bit tighter.

I couldn't do it. I sighed and said "Lets just put him back" Branch had fallen asleep in my hands, snuggling his toy. I smiled at him, brought him closer to my body and hugged him.

I then went downstairs and put him on his bed and covered him. I then whispered, "You're right, real me never hated you, Real me loves you" I then left.

YAEY NEW CHAPTER yes I know i have been centering around Branch and John dory, but i just love it u know? anyways hope you enjoy so far