Oneshot

Nobodys pov

After John murdered creek, the company was taken over by John and his brothers. All except for branch of course.

John, instead of killing the innocent, he hunts down criminals. Despite having his job, he always makes time for his brothers.

Floyd does not work all the time so he can take care of branch, branch's right eye was blinded due to creek.

Spruce is the manager while clay helps out as co manager which he is fine with, They take days off sometimes to help with branch.

Branch's cage is now used to kidnap thugs or Criminals, John's company became like a spy company.

Branch is slowly adjusting but was later diagnosed with Autism, but that never stopped him. 

 Former King peppy, the Snack pack and Queen Poppy are the only ones who know about branch and the company.

Floyd stays with branch because he is a great fighter and he protects branch from gangsters who wants to kidnap him.

Branch is the main target by John's company's because of how much his brothers care for him, he is also young and easily captured.

Branch was colouring in Clay's room while Floyd's was talking with Bruce Outside his room, He then heard some yelling.

Branch flinched at the yelling and went to see what was wrong, he saw one of the kidnapped gangster fighting with Bruce.

Bruce was losing and was thrown aside before branch was spotted, The gangster came up to him and grabbed him by the hair.

Branch screamed and kicked, trying to get out of his grasp but he couldn't. Branch looked at the gangster with tears in his eyes.

He then spotted Bruce unconscious and cried, "Brucey!" "Your shit brother won't be waking up any time now" The gangster took out a knife.

He then stabbed branch in the arm but branch had no reaction to the pain, Branch spotted the knife and started to cry louder.

Then, the gangster stopped and dropped to the floor, Floyd had stabbed him in the stomach. "Branch! Are you okay?" Floyd immediately rushed to Branch's side.

"B-Brucey.." he whimpered, Floyd turned around to find bruce unconscious. "Bro!" Floyd set branch down and rushed to him.

Branch turned to his wound, it reminded him of the day he lost pain. It reminded him of how his brothers hurt him.

"Baby Bro!" John had entered and rushed to Branch's side. He picked branch up and hugged him.

"Its okay, I'm here" John bounced him around. "I'm so sorry" he said to branch. "I never knew that he would escape" He rocked him.

"It's okay JD" Branch smiled at him. "John Dowy, I think you're standing on a dead body-"  Branch looked down.

"Oops-" John turned down. "Ugh.." Bruce groaned, he was finally awake, "Did I get him?" he held his head.

"I got him" Floyd said proudly. "Good job, little gay boy-" Bruce was then hit on the head with a chair by Floyd.

"AHH-"