The Fight

Branch Pov

I woke up slowly as I stretched on Floyd's beds, I was taking a nap because of how tired I got. I blinked and looked around to find no one in the room.

I was startled by a loud crash, it sounded like glass was forcefully thrown on the ground. I walked to the door a bit frightened as there might be one of John dory's criminal out.

I opened the door but no one was outside, it must be downstairs. I was starting to hear yelling and foot stomping coming from downstairs.

I slowly made my way down the stairs to find John Dory and Clay and Bruce fighting. They were yelling at each other and glass was spread all over the floor.

I watched them quietly, flinching every time one of their voices got louder.  Floyd was trying to hold John back while Clay held back Bruce.

They were swearing and it looked like it was about to get physical. "STOP BEING BOSSY" Bruce shouted at John.

"I'M NOT BOSSY, YOU ARE JUST NOT LISTENING" He shouted back. Bruce managed to shake off Clay and ran and punched John hard.

John pushed Floyd back and punched Bruce in the nose which caused him to bleed, The fight could not be stopped by Clay and Floyd.

I started to cry, I did not want them to fight. I wanted to stop them but it scared me to do so. They continued to fight while Floyd and Clay got hurt trying to break them up.

I wanted to help so I went to grab John's arm, I then felt something hit my nose which sent me flying back.

John's arm hit me in the nose and caused me to fly back as my nose bled uncontrollably. I started to sob and cry louder which caught their attention.

"Baby Branch!" Clay ran to me as Floyd followed, he picked me up as I was still crying into his shoulder.

"Look what your fighting has done!" Floyd scolded them sternly. "You hurt Branch! I can't believe it!" Clay yelled at them.

John and Bruce stood there, looking guilty as they looked to me who was crying. John and Bruce looked at each other for a second then back to me.

Bruce then came, took me from clay and hugged me, "I'm sorry baby bro" he said to me warmly. He then passed me to john who took me.

"I'm sorry too Bitty B" he hugged me. I hugged back, smiling as he set me down, "Let's fix ourselves up" he said as we went to go treat our injures.

 "Bruce I'm sorry for being bossy" John gave Bruce a warm smile as Bruce apologised back. They get fixed up and leave for ie cream.

Never going to try to fight again...