Story 2: Failed Escape

Nobody Pov

Branch was happily playing with all his toys, sitting on the mattress he slept on. The ground silently shook as Rhonda moved.

All of a sudden, rhonda came to a stop. Because of the sudden stop, Branch was thrown across the cage and hit his nose, the cage shook and moved a bit to the side.

"O-ow.." whimpered branch. He held his nose and then remembered something, his toys.

Meanwhile, John dory was driving and stopped by a large Shopping centre. It was as big as troll village.

He called out to clay, bruce and floyd to come over. "What is it, JD?" asked bruce.

"I have to stop by the supermarket. I need all of you to help pick up stuff" He sighed. "But guys, who will watch branch..?" said floyd in a low, sad voice.

"We will only be gone for some time, Nothing much for him to do" said JD.

"Plus, with all of us gone..no one would hurt him right now" he sadly said, his eyes shifting to the ground.

"I'll go tell him that we are going" bruce groaned, not wanting to hurt his youngest brother.

With Branch,

While branch searched for his toys, he heard loud footsteps. Not like JD but heavier. Branch whimpered, knowing it was bruce. He spotted his toy box and sat inside, as if it protected him.

he started to tear. Bruce scared him a lot, not like John Dory but he still scared him.

Bruce grunted, "We are going out for a while, we will be back soon so don' try anything" branch simply hid.

Bruce left rolling his eyes, deep down is upset with himself. After Bruce left, branch continued looking for his toy.

He found the toy version of floyd outside the cage. Branch struggled as he tried to grab it, in doing so, he caused the cage to move.

Making the cage key fall, branch was so glad he got floyd back. He was not sure to grab the key or not.

But he decided to grab it, to at least go away from the pain and suffering. Once he grabbed it, He finally out of the cage.

Happy to get out, he came up with a plan so his brothers don't get him.

He used the weapons and caused the bus to have problems and then got rid of them so it won't move, he also asked Rhonda if John dory ever asked her where he went, She would lead them far away.

He grabbed a bag and kept his toys inside. Once his business was done, he left to go to the nearest police station.

Meanwhile with his brothers,

"Now that's done, we can go back..yay.." said Clay sarcastically. "Guys, do you have a feeling somethings off?" asked John dory when they got on.

"Yea.." Floyd said. "Wait, where is Branch?" he asked. Then, they all ran downstairs to branch's cage.

All they found was an open door and no weapons on the weapon board. "He escaped?!" Bruce yelled. " N-no.." whispered John Dory.

"Guys, we have to find him! Before our boss does" Clay said.

All the older brothers ran outside to ask Rhonda where he went. Rhonda paused for a moment, she then lead them in the opposite direction of branch.

They all believed Rhonda and got on, but the bus did not budge. "Someone messed up the engine" Yelled John Dory. "B-branch.." he thought to himself.

While they fixed the bus, branch ran and ran. He then found King peppy, "K-King Peppy" he yelled. But peppy was too far away.

Before he yelled again, he felt something hit him in the back of his head. Branch stumbled to the ground and fell unconscious.

When Branch woke up, he was found back in his cage. There were no weapons so he was grateful. When he looked up, he saw John Dory staring at him with his arms crossed.

He was really scared and backed up against a wall. Tears fell from his eyes, not wanting John Dory to be around him.

He looked down and he had lots of scars on his body and his chest was wrapped in bandages. He looked up again at John Dory.

John glared at him, "Never..Do that again" Branch started whimpering and closed his eyes. While his eyes closed, John started crying silently without a noise. Tears falling down.

He just growled and left. Branch opened his eyes and spotted His John Dory Toy, he grabbed it and it made him feel better.

"I love you J-John.. Real you..would never but I still love him too" Branch said in a happy voice. The Real John dory heard it, as he walked up, he allowed himself to cry.

"B-branch..? But I do Love you.."

SO SAD RIGHT, i cannot but i really wanted to write this down