The End Of It All

THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! please note that there is gore, swearing and death in the chapter, but also fluff

Branch's Pov

The sun once again seeped through my window, gently waking me. I woke up with a smile, despite the fact I'm covered in scars in a cage.

I stretched a bit, feeling like today will be a different day than everyday. I went to grab my toy box, then sat down as I dumped my toys on the cold floor.

I started playing, waiting patiently for one of my brothers to give me food.

Of course, I am still terrified of them but after I lost all my pain, I lost a bit of fear of them. Yet, I would still go to a corner when they come.

I looked back as I was abused for over 4 years.

I heard some light footsteps, oh, it was clay. I was confused because clay rarely came down here.

I tried acting as if I was scared so they don't get suspicious and take up their punishments. I went to a corner and stayed there with the toys, acting with tears in my eyes.

Clay came down, groaning like he did not want to do this. I think John or Floyd put him up to this.

Clay dropped the food on the food counter and left. "Meh" I started to eat my food happily.  Although I was kidnapped and tortured, my brothers would give me good food.

After I was done, I started laughing about how Clay bought how I acted scared.

I set my toys to sit up as I randomly chatted with them, as if they were real and responded back like how my brothers used to.

I chatted for hours with the dolls, until I heard Heavy footsteps walking above me. I was confused because they did not seem like John dory's or Bruce's footsteps. 

It was coming down to where I was.

I then heard mutliple footsteps, "This is branch.." said John Dory.

 " Oh Wow.. I see the resemblence between you two" a troll I never seen before sounded amused at the sight of me.

I growled lowly at him as if I was an animal. "Hey! Stop that" yelled John Dory, I whimpered at the raise of his voice.

I backed away and started chatting with my dolls, completely ignoring them. The troll was wearing a Black suit with a scar across his face, he had green to blue hair.

"John, I feel like having some water. May you please help get me a glass?" The troll asked suspiciously.

John Dory nodded his head and left the room. When he left, the trolls turned to me.

"Hello branch" I stopped in my tracks. "H-how do you know my name..?" I stuttered. "Oh, I know a lot about you and your brothers" he smirked. I kinda got scared of this guy.

He then entered my cage, bloodshot in his eyes.

The troll also had a knife in his hands, tears fell on their own as I backed into a wall.

The troll came closer and closer until he had the knife at my throat.

I started whimpering like a lost puppy. Unexpectedly, he slashed at my right eye, causing blood to splatter a bit and I stumbled backwards. 

I yelped loudly as I stumbled, I held my eye as tears fell. I then heard a glass shatter. Both me and the troll was startled as I saw John Dory behind me.

John Dory pov

I heavily panted as my heart thumped in its place. Did that motherfucker slashed my little brother? 

"Branch..?" I said. I could not take it anymore.. I got in front of branch and pointed my sword at creek, my boss.

"You stay the fuck back!" I shouted at creek. "Hey, what's going-" Floyd and the rest entered the room and saw the scene.

I guess they can't hold back because the first thing Foyd did was run to branch while Bruce and Clay pointed a gun and a knife at creek. 

"Branch, are you okay?! Im so sorry, I love you so much" floyd cried as he cupped branch's face. "Stay away from branch, bitch" warned clay. 

"H-hey, I'm your boss.. you can't hurt me" creek said, he was defenceless. 

Before Clay and bruce could do anything, I stabbed that monster through the throat, Blood splattering all over me. as bruce and clay screamed

I smiled insanely as I watched the corspe on my sword. "JOHN DORY, WHY DID YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF BRANCH?!" scolded bruce.

"Someone needed to end the tyrant" I said casually as I took my sword back, letting the dead corspe fall to the ground.

We faced branch and before anything, I grabbed him in a hug as I allowed myself to break.

"I'm so sorry, I should not have hurt you! IM SO SORRY" I sobbed as floyd comfortly rubbed my back.

"Its okay.." Branch said, tears falling. 

"I still love you guys.." branch said as we all hugged him, "We love you too branch" said John dory as we all let out some tears. "Hey, what that- AHHHHHHH" floyd screamed. 

The end

FINAL CHAPTER AND DONE!!! also i would be starting a feral au and a overprotective one, like if they never left or they were just brothers and protected branch like his their life.. he is but- yea anyways I hoped you enjoyed this book.