It's Okay

Branch pov

I laid in the cage, tired. My tail lifting a bit up and down slowly, it was quiet and peaceful, meaning the others had gone out.

I watched the door, I could not escape this madness. I got up and sighed and decided to do something. 

I looked to the box that was lying in the corner and walked towards it, I stared at it. I got my dolls in the box.

I opened it and placed the box upside down, I emptied the box first. I placed the toys in a circle and and in the circle too.

"What are you doing?" A voice behind me made me jump, my head turned to them. It was JD. "Branch, why don't you grow up!?" He yelled.

I whimper, tears crawling down my face. "I-I'm sorry.." I looked down. John grabbed a knife and threw it at me.

It hit my arm but I did not feel it, I continued looking down, not noticing the knife in my arm. I looked up to find John gone.

I looked at my arm and jumped slightly at the knife, I pulled it out of my arm and I noticed something.

Whenever I go to sleep, I wake up bandaged but how? "Hmmmm" I thought aloud. Then I got an idea.

To find out who is doing this, I'm going to act asleep ! I'm a genius!

Of course I thought this so no one would hear, I laid on my bed, surrounded by my toys and I pretend to be asleep.

I am surprisingly good at this!

I heard footsteps starting to come which means.. It's game time!

I felt myself being lifted and gently sat down against the wall, I also felt my arm being wrapped.

 I did not know who was doing this but it meant they cared for me. I felt myself being hugged tightly, I also felt tears... Who's?

"I'm so sorry branch.." the person whimpered, It sounded like..JD?! I couldn't help but hug back. 

John stepped away from me, now knowing I am awake. "Good morning?" I said nervously. After 30 minutes, I was covered in a deep wounds and bleeding more.

Tears fell down my face as I fell unconscious, the last things I said to JD was "I-It's okay Big brother.."