Christmas Cards!

Nobodys pov (Contains swearing!!)

Branch was bored. He laid in his cage, staring at the ceiling. It was Christmas and he was spending it in a cage.

The only Branch liked was that Floyd secretly treated him well.

Floyd treated Branch well and was only mean when their boss was around. "Hey Bitty" A familiar voice entered the basement.

Branch tilted his head to see Floyd! "Floyd!" Branch exclaimed excitedly, his tail wagging.

 "Hey there buddy" Floyd got on one knee in front of the cage. "What's the matter?" Floyd asked with a smile.

"I'm bored, can you play with me?" Branch whimpered. "Aww, Buddy I wish but I might get caught" Floyd whispered.

Branch sighed and nodded, wishing that the truth was different. "I got you something" Floyd smiled.

He then gave branch a nicely wrapped box, "really? Yay!" Branch's tail wagged. He took the box and opened it.

There was multiple things, some drawing materials, a stuffed bear, some Lego. "Woah! Thanks Floyd" Branch's eyes lit up.

Floyd smiled, it warmed him to see Branch happy. "Give me a minute" Branch grabbed some coloring markers and a sheet of paper.

After 5 minutes, he handed Floyd a small card with the words Merry Christmas and some drawings.

"Aww Thank you Blueberry" Floyd cooed. Branch also gave Floyd 3 more cards, "This is for the others" Branch made a :3 face.

"Aww, Even if they... Hurt you..?" Floyd sighed. "Yes but they must be doing it for a reason! They love me, I know it!" Branch looked confident.

"Will you give it to them for me?" Branch asked with a <3 smile. "Sure Buddy" Floyd got up as he went to give these to them.

"Hey Floyd" John glumly waved, "Branch wanted me to give you this" Floyd handed John Dory his card.

"He made these?" John asked, smiling at the card. "Yeah! Hey Clay, Bruce!" Floyd called out.

Bruce came mad because Clay dyed his hair pink as a prank, "Clay, you motherfucker" Bruce growled.

"Yeah?" Clay chuckled. Floyd gave them their cards.

"Who made these, Aww" Clay and Bruce cooed. "Branch did! Isn't it sweet?" Floyd sighed happily.

"Maybe we can get him stuff too!" John said, smiling as he walked over to them. 

"But he can't know you guys actually have to hurt him!" Floyd gestured to the basement. "Maybe we can convince him Santa exist!" Clay smiled.

"That's a good idea! Plus, He's a kid! He'll believe it!" Bruce exclaimed.

DA NEXT FUCKING MORNING

Branch slowly woke up, it was cold in the basement and it was snowing outside. Branch looked to his right and it amazed him!

There was a couple of presents and a large, fluffy weighted blanket. "Woah!" Branch's eyes lit up.

He took one present and looked at the small card attached to see who it was from. It said Santa but it had John Dory, Bruce, Clay and Floyd cancelled out. 

(Those fucking idiots-)

Branch's smile grew bigger as his tail rapidly wagged. 

John had given Branch stickers and some blocks! Bruce gave Branch the weighted blanket and some markers.

Clay gave Branch a ball and a card since Clay is the only one who can write like Santa (That's what they think).

Floyd gave branch some fluffy and comfortable clothes. Branch started playing with his new toys under the weighted blanket.

The blanket was doing a fucking good job keeping him warm because it snowed like crazy!

John Dory, Bruce, Clay and Floyd peeked at Branch once in a while, none of them would hurt branch on Christmas, his birthday and other important events.

This became one of the best days of Branch's life!