Cherry Blossom

A man in his 60's maybe sitting under a cherry blossom tree feeling pinkish leaves falling on his hands with a pleasant smile. When another man around his year might be a bit younger come to him.

Old man 2 : what are you doing here? Is someone from the family in the hospital.

Yes they were in front of a very big hospital. The first old man smiled at him and shook his head slightly The other one nodded with a small pouting.

Old man 1 : actually I came for a daily check I am an old man so I need to take care of myself right.

Old man 2 : yes old people should take care of themselves.

Old man 1 : you're talking like you're a very young man. (Giving judging look)

Old man 2 : I am just a baby. Age is just a number right.

Old man 1 : yes (laugh by another one's statement)

Old man 2 : I am getting bored here. Do you have anything to do?

Old man 1 :Well, I just finished reading this book The story was really good and hearth-touching do you wanna hear it.

Old man 2 : yes yes please

The other one nodded in excitement why not.

___________________________________________

A very big crowd in the big stadium clapped their hands dancing along with the rhythm of music. Waving with music hands on the air. When they saw the person for whom they came for. From the big spotlight a person came out. People scream in joy and start chanting his name loudly.

Audience : Jungkook, Jungkook, Jung-kook, Jung-Kook.

Jk : Army
Screamed looking at the crowd which was cheering for him .

Jk : Army I love you and please never change keep loving me like. .

Army : Jk we love you.

Jk : love you too you all my love. Let's get to another song. Please don't change.

Jungkook performed his new album Golden and a few other solo songs like euphoria,still with you in his concert. Army's of Korea watching him performing with happiness and excitement. Few eyes were tears in the crowd watching their favorite idol from this close .

Jk : Finally we are at the end of this concert and my world tour. Thank you for supporting me, army  throughout the world tour . Making  it so memorable and completely unforgettable for me. Let's meet to each other again with amazing songs soon. Love you forever  .

After giving an end speech in the final concert. Jungkook went back stage and clicked a few pictures with back up dancers and instrument players. Thanked them. He was about to go for changing his clothes when a person a bit taller than him came in front of him covering his face with flowers.

Tae : Congratulations for the tour and today's concert. (Forward the flower)

Jungkook takes the flowers and keeps them aside and holds Taehyung's hand to show him watch's showings him time.

Jk : At what time you promised you were coming hmm and you came now . During the whole concert my eyes were stuck at the VIP section in the hope you will come now , you will come now but it seems like my dearest friend didn't have time for me right.

Tae : you can't falsely assuce  me like this, I just wasn't able to attend this one other wise I attended the Paris concert, In the American one , In the Thailand too. (Immediately defend himself)

Jk : but what huh you couldn't be able to give time in your own country. Right Jinnie Uncle.

Jin : of course, I was too waiting for him but he didn't show up .