Is this the reason

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. Taehyung was patiently waiting for his answer even though he knew what it was going to be.

Jk : I am sorry Taehyung.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Old man 2 : What the hell. How can Jungkook can do that. My poor Taehyung.

Old man : Well, people have the right to reject someone if they don't love them right.

Old man 2 : but that's not happening, how can he do that. He seems to love him.

Old man 1 : The story isn't yet, it's just the beginning right. (Said with a smile)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung closed his pair of tears falls from his eyes. Jungkook was nowhere fine he was also crying.

Tae : please don't be sorry, you have every right to choose for yourself right. We will friends always don't worry. And stop crying.

Jk : you're also crying , I hurt you . I am sorry Taehyung but-

Tae : I will be fine ok, it just for a while I will be fine. Don't worry about me kookie. You go home.

Jk : but-

Tae : don't worry about me I said I will be fine if you go home.

Jungkook started going towards his home still holding that rose bouquet with him. Taehyung was crying too Jungkook turned to look at him. Taehyung quickly passes a smile towards to him with tears. Jungkook again started walking towards his.

After Taehyung saw Jungkook went from there he fell on his knees and cried and sobbing. His eyes roam around at the decorations and in the end at the ring in his hands.

Tae : I-i am *sob * n-not fi-fine. It's it's hurt a lot*sob* it's hu-hurt like hell. (He was hitting on his chest to ease the pain he was feeling but nothing helping to ease the pain he was feeling.)

After a while Jimin came to take decorations he saw Taehyung sitting on the ground and crying.

Jm : Taehyung (he ran to him seeing him Taehyung hugged)

Tae : Jungkook didn't accept me Jimina. I should I do. It hurts a lot. (Said crying on Jimin embrace)

Jm : it's fine Taehyung, it's fine you have me. Ok you will find someone better. (He also had tears in his eyes seeing Taehyung's condition)

After consoling Taehyung who is still looking lost. He takes him to his apartment.

Tae : Thank you Jimina.

Jm : now you start thanking your friend great . Shut up ok. I always with you understand. You take some rest ok. I will come tomorrow to meet you.

Taehyung nodded his head. And head towards his room. Jimin doesn't want to leave but he knows Taehyung need to me alone.

Jimin went outside of the apartment. At out he found Jungkook standing at his apartment door. Jimin looks at him and scoff.