I have to remember you

Jungkook was again outside of the hospital like yesterday, he comes there everyday to get some fresh air. The nurse makes him sit there.

Nurse : I will leave, call me if you need something ok.

Jungkook nodded in agreement and she left with a smile. He was sitting there looking here and there.

On the other hand, Taehyung was looking at him from a bit far, and the nurse came towards to him.

Nurse : unlike yesterday, don't scare him off alright. Talk normally and befriend with him.

Taehyung nodded and she left from there. Taehyung takes deep breaths before walking there.

Hearing footsteps towards to him, Jungkook in that direction . He looked at Taehyung with a big eye doe. Taehyung smiled at him.

Tae : can I sit here?

Without saying anything Jungkook just moved and made space for him. Taehyung smiled and sat there. There was a moment of silence between them before Jungkook spoke.

Jk : your smell (Taehyung gave a confused look) your smell is familiar. I-I know someone with a s-same fragrance. (He said with a thinking face)

Taehyung smiled at this perfume gifted by Jungkook to him, and he always used that only. Knowing Jungkook unknowingly remembers which made him happy .

Tae : someone I love gifted me this fragrance , so always use it. (Said with a smile)

Jk : y-your lover?

Tae : yes. But he doesn't remember me. (Said with pout)

Jk : tha-that sad.

Tae : well, I don't have any friends here, seems like you either . Do you like to go with me for small hangout. (Said with an excited voice)

Jk : go out from here? Nurse noona will be angry.

Tae : she won't find it. (Wink at him)

Jk : what if she did?

Tae : don't think much, if you think so much you won't be able to.

Jk : I want to bu-

Tae : you want right (Jungkook nodded) then hold my hands and trust me.

Taehyung gets up and forwards his hands.  Jungkook holds it with a bunny smile. Taehyung holds his hand tight. They started walking towards the exit and he turned and saw Jungkook's nurse. He exchanged smiles with her.

Taehyung and Jungkook are walking out of the hospital . Jungkook was looking around with a pleasant smile and his big babmi eye doe.

Jk : this place is so beautiful.

Tae : there is something more beautiful than this is here.

Jk : what is it?

Tae : there is something

Said while looking at him with a sweet smile, Jungkook pout he wanted to see that beautiful thing too.

Jk : I want to see too, you are a big meanie you know.

Tae : well, don't think about it. Let's eat something hmm.

Jk : yesh, I am hungry too.

They went to a cafe.

Tae : you sit here I will bring give our order ok.

Jk : I am not a kid.

Taehyung just chuckled to see this sulking bunny. And went to bring their order.