Moment With You

Jungkook woke up from sleep on his bed all alone. He takes a few moments to collect himself and gets out of bed. He felt a bit different he doesn't know the reason why?

He walked to the bathroom and coming out his clothes were hanging there along with a card which had his name, hospital's name his care takers name. Seeing this Jungkook wore it.

Walking out he found painting in his room which made up him only always there. He didn't think much when someone walked inside the room.

Nurse : Jungkook time to take medicine.

Jungkook looks at her and the batch on the clothes which have the same as his care takes. He nodded his head.

Nurse : do you want to go out.

Jk : s-sure.

After breakfast Jungkook took his medicine and went out to take a walk.

Nurse : Jungkook you go forward I will be coming.

Jk : yeah.

Jungkook went to walk, while walking he stamped on something he saw in a transparent box. He sees his name on it . Jungkook opened it to see clearly. It's an award and Jungkook's name was written. With confusion Jungkook stared at it. He saw a note on it. "It was your first award always meant alot to you Baby star candy 🍭".

Jk : Baby star candy

Jungkook said in confusion but that name felt very familiar to him. And that award he was holding gave him a sense of pride. Jungkook held it and began to walk again when he saw a picture on the wall.

Jungkook read it, his picture there too. Jungkook was having tears by now seeing this. He doesn't understand anything but it's all feeling something really amazing he doesn't know why it just feels right .

And it's a person whom you know, and let me tell you a small secret he is in  love with you . Please don't tell his tiny little secret to someone. He doesn't like to expose ok . Let me know what you think about him.

Jungkook touches Taehyung's face from the photo with teary eyes. He knows this face, he knows the person and he knows that he loves him more than anything. He is his love. His Taetae.

Jk : Taetae (he whispers with teary eyes)

Jungkook began to move more forward it's like he was knowing himself from someone else and that someone is his love.

In his way he encountered many pictures of him with that person. Jungkook was looking at the very photo and taking those pictures with him.

In his way he finds six leaves of Cherry Blossom.

"He caught them to be with me, then left me like this hmm. Is it fine no right. I'm not angry trust me love I am just felt disappointed at myself that I wasn't able to see your pain and suffering. I am claiming to love you and can't able to understand you. But this time I will hold tight in embrace and hide you from everyone My Love. Can you love me without thinking of leaving me? "