He always loved you

Taehyung was looking in that direction being completely numb. Thinking of wrost like "is this Jungkook's and his baby "? Yeri was calling him but not getting any response.

But at the very next moment Taehyung saw a woman appear next to that person. And take the baby from him. He put his hand on her waist and pecked her lips. Which left Taehyung's mind completely pluzzed. What is happening?

Taehyung kept thinking about looking in that direction. Jungkook loves that person and he is with someone else with the baby. Is he cheating on his Jungkook? Jungkook left everything for him only to get betrayal in return?

Taehyung quickly went towards that man and grabbed his collar. Who was looking at Taehyung in shocking.

Person : what the hell you're doing Mister? Leave me collar. (Said in an angry voice)

Tae : you motherfucker, my kookie left everything for you and you are cheating on him with this woman and have a baby too. (In anger and eyes hold rage in them)

Person : what the fuck you are talking, I am not cheating on anyone, you must be mistaking me as someone else. (Try to calm Taehyung with a normal voice who seems to kill him.)

Tae : I am not stupid I saw you with him, he admitted me that you both were dating. He left everything for this cheater. And you (looking at the woman who was holding the baby) he is also cheating on you.

Person : whom you're talking about, and if you didn't leave my collar I will call the cops on you. Understand

Tae : Call anyone you want I don't care. I will kill you for cheating on my Jungkook understanding.

That person for a moment in thought and remembers everything. And Taehyung chuckle.

Tae : cheated on many people you didn't even know until I said the name.

Taehyung raised his hand about to punch the person.

Person : stop please, stop let me explain to you. (But Taehyung didn't he punched on him) FUCK, listen please  the only relationship I and Jungkook shares was "PATIENT AND DOCTOR " nothing more than Or less than that.

Taehyung leaves his collar in an altar shock. He can't believe what he just heard. "Patient and Doctor" It means Jungkook isn't fine. Taehyung's knees feel weak and he isn't able to stand anymore He falls and tears start pouring

The person held his cheeks after Taehyung left him as there he punched him. And look at Taehyung who was sitting on the floor crying silently. He felt bad for him.

Person : can we talk please Taehyung, I know you have many questions in your mind. I might not be able to answer them all but I will help you for sure.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded with teary eyes. He got up about going with him.

Yeri : Taehyung~ (She called him with a low voice and she had tears in her eyes too)

Tae : hmmm (turn towards her)

Yeri forwarded towards him and slowly held Taehyung's hand. Taehyung looks at her with a questionable look.

Yeri : My eomma must be waiting for me Taehyung, leave at my home first

It wasn't completely true she just wanted Taehyung not to go there. She knows if Taehyung goes she will completely lose him. She doesn't want this after coming this far, he made Taehyung's eomma agree she can't watch Taehyung leaving.

Taehyung moves forward and removes her hands around his hand.

Tae : I will call my driver He will come here soon. You can leave from here. Don't worry.