Confession

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the living area The movie was going on. Both of them were watching "soulmates" movie eating chicken.

Jk : who called you?

Tae : ohh that, it was Jimin.

Jk : Jimin (said in low voice)

Taehyung noticed a sudden change in the tone of Jungkook. He notices that Jungkook doesn't like Jimin much it's not like Jungkook hates him but whenever he, Jungkook and Jimin meet up together he does find Jungkook being kinda uncomfortable maybe. He wasn't sure but somewhere near.

Tae : something wrong kook. (Jungkook shook his head with a smile )

They finished watching a movie. Taehyung was enjoying the movie which came to its end.

Tae : it was an amazing movie right kookie. (He didn't get a reply)

Jungkook was already asleep on the couch watching the movie

Jungkook was already asleep on the couch watching the movie . Taehyung signed with a happy smile.

Tae : you fall asleep hump, I watched the movie all alone. (Said with pout) never mind let's take you to bed or you will get cold.

He takes Jungkook in bridal style and takes him to the bedroom and make lay down. He also went to sleep.

Next morning

Taehyung  extended his hand ,for Jungkook in his but frown when didn't feel no one. He woke up and sat on the bed . He wasn't there . Taehyung went to freshen up after coming out from the room he saw Jungkook in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Tae : what are you making. It smells amazing.

Taehyung peek in the kitchen from Jungkook back.

Jk : Egg with tomatoes and strawberry smoothie .

Tae : can't wait to eat.

Jk : did you brush your teeth

Tae : I did yesterday as long as I remembered (Jungkook looked at him ) just kidding I did.

Taehyung arranged plates on the tables and Jungkook served breakfast. They both were eating .

Tae : Jungkook I might come late please sleep alright.

Jungkook nodded thinking Taehyung might have some work in the company .

Taehyung went to work and saw  Jimin at his work.

Tae : when did you come here?

Jm : An hour I guess.

Tae : may I know the reason why Mr. Park at my work place.

Jm : of course it's your office you have every right too

Tae : Thank you being so much for considering Mr. Park please have trouble disclose the reason for your uninvited appearance.