Over working

It's been weeks since the season of cherry blossoms passed away. Jungkook again engaged himself in his daily work. Recording songs, performing at different award shows, and promoting the brands whose brand ambassador of.

Today Jungkook is at Vantae Enterprises his first brand endorsement deal ever. He was really happy. And while working as a brand ambassador he meets Taehyung and they become really good friends of each other.

Cameraman : Jungkook please hold the product  quite upward please. (As a new product came a photo shoot is been held for promotion)

Jungkook was posing professionally looking at the camera.

Cameraman : first segment is done we do the other two. You rest a bit then change and come back alright.

Jungkook put the thing he was holding down and moved towards the chair and sat there .

Assistant : juice sir.

Jungkook was holding it when felt like he black out a bit. Jungkook tightly closed his eyes and shook a bit which caused the juice bottle to fall.

Assistant : you alright.

Jk : nothing just felt like I black out a bit.

Assistant : what you expected after working like a robot continues hmm. Since last week you didn't even get a chance to rest a bit.

Jk : well that's how idols life is right and for gaining something you to lose your comfort. It's not something happening for the first time right. (Replied with a smile)

Cameraman : Jungkook please go and change please we have to do other segments.

Jungkook stood and went to the changing room. While after changing Jungkook about to come to his head starts paining he fell off on his knees and slowly lost his consciousness   he body was laying on the ground unconscious .

Cameraman : it's been so long Jungkook didn't come back. He doesn't take so much time. (Said to Jungkook's assistant)

Assistant : I will go check on him.

She walks towards the changing and knocks on the door. She frowned when she didn't get any reply and removed her  phone and called Jungkook. She can hear the phone ringing but Jungkook is not answering it. She gets more concerned. She immediately called Jungkook one of the bodyguards who broke the door.

Everyone gasp seeing Jungkook laying on the ground. The assistant quickly moved towards Jungkook and splashes some water on him but no response quickly moved to take him to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and finds himself laying on the bed. He looks around and finds he is in the hospital. He looks at his right and finds Taehyung sleeping in a sitting position holding his hands head lean on the side table.

Jk : he was here all the time. (He smiles to himself and gently caresses his hair)

Jin : you woke Jungkook (Jungkook looks at him) Taehyung was really worried didn't sleep last night at all. Gonna scold you after waking up for sure.

Jk : What happened to me.

Jin : you were stressing and overworking a lot The doctor said you should take proper rest and shouldn't overwork like this.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung because of him Taehyung too got troubled. He felt really guilty about it.

Jin : Don't feel like you're troubling him Kookie Taehyung will hurt if you feel like this. He is with you cuz he cares and takes as his family (Jungkook nodded with a smile) And here I brought lunch for you and Taehyung ate it ok. I will leave, take care of yourself ok. Bye.