Goodbye

Taehyung was devastated after seeing that. Again and again that scene kept flashing in his mind. He doesn't know what he is supposed to do. He just doesn't know how is supposed to make someone understand how he is feeling right now.

He went home thinking not seeing Jungkook for a while will make thinking a bit easier for him. He knows this hurts him more but he needs to prepare himself for what's coming next. After taking his things he went to home.

He reached to this coming out of the elevator. When he reached to the apartment. He saw Jungkook too come back from "work".

Seeing Taehyung Jungkook passed smile at him. But Taehyung thought of that moment when Jungkook smiled at that person.

Jk : You come early today. Wanna have lunch together .

Tae : Why you care when I come, Thank you for your greatness but I can take care of myself.

Said with an angry and rude voice went inside and slammed the apartment door. But this action hurt him more. He slid down the door and started sobbing loudly. Thankfully the door was soundproof so inside  sounds can't be heard outside not outside one.

Tae : I am so-sorry b-bun. I a-am sorry-y p-please fo-forgive how I-I talked but it hurts , it hurts a lot. (Said crying hard)

It's been night and Taehyung is still there only in that messy condition. Tears falling from his eyes. Hugging his knees.

The next morning Taehyung stood there and his eyes had dark circles around them as he didn't sleep last night. Taehyung went to freshen up. Coming from the bathroom he looked at his reflection.

How different today he looked. His eyes weren't like this even when Jungkook rejected him. Cuz this time his eyes hold guilt in them. Guilt of talking badly to Jungkook yelling at him.

Jungkook not even knowing why he acted this way, talked with him rudely when he was asking his well being. He thought to apologize to Jungkook. After changing and applying some concealer around his eyes not want to look like a ghost.

After coming out he went near Jungkook's apartment . It's standing there for a while waiting for him. But Jungkook didn't come out. He knocked on the door. But no one answered it. After waiting a bit more. He pressed the passcode of the apartment and went inside but it was all dark and empty . No one was there.

Tae : Jungkook might be left for work already . (He said to himself)

Taehyung signed and he too went for work, but mind all day stuck there. He just wants to talk to Jungkook. He loves him but they're friends too he doesn't want to break that. He blames himself constantly for behaving childish.

Jungkook has every right whom he wants to date, wants to be with, He (Taehyung ) can't question that it's not like they were in a relationship and Jungkook is cheating on him. He just went with someone whom he liked. And that person isn't Taehyung. Taehyung kept thoughts pass  around it.

It's time to leave Taehyung to go back home. After reaching there he had to courage himself  to knock on the door. After a while Jungkook ok opened.

Taehyung saw him smile a bit and Jungkook returned a big smile towards him.

Jk : you return from work, I am hungry I already cook, come fast freshen up then we will eat. Go.

Jungkook pushed him towards his apartment for him to get fresh up. Taehyung is an alter shocked seeing Jungkook acting like nothing happened. Taehyung was happy that Jungkook didn't mind his yesterday's behavior much.

After freshening up he quickly went to Jungkook's apartment. He saw Jungkook was serving food. He smiled and went there.

Jk : you came, I tried making a new dish to tell who's it?