Sequel!

Yes, it is happening. 

After request after request after request, I have conceded and soon a sequel/spin off to Through the Dark will be up! It is going to be Yusuf's, Safiyana's cousin's story. 

It'll be a bit different than Through the Dark in the sense that the characters will be very different from each other unlike Safiyana and Ayaan but there will be many elements of Through the Dark that you all loved too!

I'll post here when the first chapter is up but for now, here is a sneak peak and the cover for the story! 

Thank you sooooo much for all the support for Through the Dark and I pray that you all love this next one as well. Let me know what you think :) xx

Inayah has dealt with quite enough. She just wanted to finish her degree, get a good job, and find some peace and quiet. But that's always too much to ask for, isn't it. 

Yusuf had his eye on a big and rewarding prize: his family's newest hotel. Like his brothers, Yusuf wanted to take his claim in the family business and begin his role as the son of a world- renown businessman. 

What he didn't expect was competition. Competition from a newly graduated, highly presumptuous, but begrudgingly talented girl. If her intellect didn't defeat him, her tiny little dimples would. 

One way or another, Inayah would come out this time unbroken. One way or another, Yusuf would come out with a win.

Meet Inayah and Yusuf, the newest victims of the ongoing battle between power and love. And only the enduring will be victorious.