Prologue

Malix Prime: And The Legend Of A Half Blood
By Niall Porter

Prologue: Years ago, in a dark evil realm, a war ravaged across it, and a great demon fought to protect his honor with his partner in war, Crimson. This warriors name is called Fade, and will soon to go on as the greatest legend in the universe, and a great father to a future legend half blood, Malikyte Malix Cronis.

In this legend, the demon Fade, falls for a human woman called Hailey Yoro they have a child, afterwards, the demon warrior who was once the leader of them, was out casted and made to be a disgrace to the realm, Crimsom got it the worst, he wanted revenge, so he tried to kill the kid in his sleep one night while Fade and Hailey Were sleeping, but Fade was quick to react, and they got into a heated fight, which cost them both they're lives, and so at just 3 years old, Malikyte was left with just his mother and himself.

2 years later, the boy started manifesting these new powers similar to his father, with these new found powers, his mum sent him to a different school, filled with half bloods like him, another 5 years later, the boys powers only grew, especially because of the proper training he was given.

Now he is 15 years old, in his half blood high school, and that is where our story begins, the legend of a half blood begins...