Chapter 7: Pulling The Strings

After the big information that Crimson has given Malikyte, he then goes straight to Valentina with this info and tells her. He says in a jokey and fun tone. "Valentina, oh do I have some info for you." She turns around and says curiously. "Wait, your energy feels different?" Malikyte smirks and says. "Crimson has just dropped the bomb on me, there are ONI Crystals that can up an ONI'S powers. Do you have any information on that?" Valentina nods and her face turns serious. She leads him to a secret room behind her bookcase and its a big ONI Crystal. Malikyte stares at in awe and says excitedly. "So this is what Crimson is after..." Valentina replies. "And its also how we up our powers, but we don't have any trace of demon in us, the power upgrade is only temporary. But you, with you're half demon side, it'll be permanent!" Malikyte smiles and says even more excitedly. "If this is the thing we need to get the upper hand on Crimson, then its what we'll take right...?" Valentina smiles and says. "Exactly, and because your a descendant of a Cronis, your powers will double even more!" Malikyte smiles and looks into the Crystal again as everyone gets set up around him.

They all are set and as the night falls outside, Malikyte is standing ready for the call and then he'll absorb the Crystals power. Valentina says in the comms. "Right Malikyte, we're ready." Malikyte slowly walks to the Crystal and reaches his hand out, once he makes contact, the crystal instantly glows vibrantly. He says in complete awe. "Wow... this is crazy..." his hands start to glow again as he's touching the Crystal and he closes his eyes and he's back in the dream like state again. He's in a bug vast field and he sees his father again. He says very excited. "Dad!" He runs over and is able to hug him. Fade says. "I knew you'd find the Crystal, wait!? Did Crimson find you?" Malikyte shakes his head and says. "No, were deep under ground, there's no way he'll sense the energy." Fade relaxes a bit at hearing this and then says. "How's your mother?" Malikyte smiles and says. "She's great, I haven't really been talking to her cause of everything that's been happening." Fade smiles and says. "Good, and how's you?" Malikyte stands proud and says. "I've been better then ever, its been so strange to be going through all of this now, but I don't complain, its been better for me, making me stronger so yeah!" Fade smiles but then the world starts to crack around them, Malikyte looks around worried, Fade them says. "Malix, you have to go back to the real world!" Malikyte turns around and says. "But why, what's happening?!" Fade snaps back. "Crimson is here, but this is your time, I couldn't beat him, but you can, this is the last time we talk. So here..." Fade presses his hand onto Malikyte and it starts to glow purple, Malikyte looks at it surprised and says. "Wait but, I don't want to lose you..." Fade smiles and says. "Sorry kid, but this is my time, now I know you and your mother are safe, its time for me to move on, you can take my power. Use them to defeat Crimson, and save your friends. There is a gift I have wanted to give you when you grew up, but now the time has come for you to take it, Now go! Kill that son of a bitch for me." Malikyte nods and then he leaves the dream like state and is glowing a very bright purple.

Crimson breaks through the roof and says. "Finally, found you and that damn Crystal!" He stops in his tracks when he sees that Malikyte has already absorbed the Crystals powers. He says angered. "No, that power... It was mine!" Malikyte smirks and says. "No its wasn't, my father gave me these powers, you don't deserve them!" Crimson gets extremely angered by this and lunges at Malikyte. Malikyte easily stops him with his hand just like he did in the Mall. Malikyte smirks and then grabs his arm and throws him out the building. Crimson grunts in pain as he lands on the ground, he gets up as Malikyte lands at a distance from him with a big smirk. Malikyte then starts to create a ONI runic like armour like his fathers, but with his own twist on it. And then an ONI mask covers his face with purple flames burning out of the back. And so Malikyte and Crimson, both at they're full potential, standing just merely meters from each other. They stare into each others eyes with pure anger at each other. Crimson stands but turns around and says. "This still isn't the time, you still have to get used to your powers, but this isn't over..." Crimson flies off and Malikyte waits to see if he'll pull a sneaky attack, but he doesn't and just keeps flying.