Chapter 11: A Demons Last Stand

Everyone says they're last goodbyes to Malikyte and the Destroyer Hunters head to the abandoned town, they get there and set up. Valentina and Malikyte have a chat before this all kicks off. Malikyte says in a serious tone. "Hey, thanks for all the help, it means a lot to me to know I'm apart of a hero team." Valentina smiles and nods then says. "Yeah, its nice to know you've got people to watch your back. Even if they are able to kill you if they wanted." Malikyte laughs a little and says. "No, you know I'd never do that to anyone." She nods and then stands up and says. "Right, we should probably start to get into position before we get this started, you know what to do..." Malikyte nods and then gets set in the middle of the town, Valentina gives him a nod and Malikyte starts charge his powers, sending out a massive energy surge able to be picked up across the world. Malikyte stops charging when he's fully powered and then a red lightning bolt shoots infront of him and its Crimson, Malikyte smirks and says. "Was wondering when you'd show up." Crimson says back to him very agitated. "You're just your father." Malikyte smiles and says. "Aye, that's a good thing, means I take after him, so it means I can adapt to you easily." Crimson stands in position ready to attack Malikyte. Malikyte says. "So, let's get this started." Malikyte and Crimson then charge at each other and Malikyte gets a sneaky punch to his stomach which sends him back. Malikyte then says. "I told you, I've learned to take it slow." Crimson then lunges at him again and Malikyte moves out of the way with ease.
Crimson is very outraged and then trying to swing at him again and Malikyte blocks it and it sends a shock wave out by Malikyte stopping his hand. Crimson then punches his chest and Malikyte gets knocked back a bit. Valentina then shoots her sniper and it hits him in the leg wounding Crimson. Malikyte then runs over to Crimson and kicks him back. Crimson quickly gets back up and shoots a big lightning bolt at Malikyte who quickly grabs the energy and turns it into his own and shoots it back. Crimson is stunned and Malikyte says. "What, weren't expecting i could do that?" Crimson then activates his armour and charges his powers which is even more of a drastic energy serge then Malikyte. Zane was in the building over and couldn't take it anymore and runs over and freezes Crimson.
Crimson then easily breaks out of the ice and shoots lightning at Zane, he gets knocked back and Malikyte tries to attack Crimson but he easily hits him to the side. Velocity grabs Zane and gets him out of there. Velocity says to in a serious and low to Zane. "Are you okay?" Zane responds as Velocity sets him down on the floor. "No, he got me good." Malikyte and Crimson are still fighting outside and as they do Valentina tries to get a good shot on Crimson, Velocity then runs over using his powers and knocks Crimson off his feet and into the air and Malikyte jumps up next to him and kicks him hard which sends him flying. Crimson gets back up and says. "Fine you want to do this the hard way, then lets do this..." Crimson then unsheaths a massive scythe and lunges at Malikyte and Velocity, they both dodge and get back up and Malikyte shoots lightning at Crimson.

Malikyte and Velocity fight as hard as they can while Valentina helps Zane, then Crismon sends out a massive blast and shouts. "THATS ENOUGH!!!" Malikyte and Velocity get launched back, and Valentina has no choice but to help and starts shooting Crimson with everything she has, Crimson is about to swing his scythe at her but Zane jumps in the way, it stabs through his shoulder but then Crimson sends energy through his blade making Zane passes on his powers to Valentina and then says for his final words. "Carry on the Ice Breather for me will ya." He smiles and then dies from blood loss. Malikyte sees this and shouts at Crimson. "NOOOOO!!! FIRST MY FATHER, NOW MY FRIEND, YOUR GONNA PAY!!!" Malikyte jumps to Crimson and Crimson just hits him away.