Chapter 6: Confrontation

Malikyte gets to the mall and is already trying hard to find Crimson, he checks everywhere but can't find him. A lightning bolt hits the centre of the mall and Crimson is different, he's not wearing his old clothes anymore, he's more armoured and is in the middle of the curator where he is next to a massive orange crystal. Malikyte jumps over the railing and shouts at him. "CRIMSON! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT CRYSTAL!" Crimson turns and smirks, he says in a teasing voice again. "Ahhh, the prodigal son returns. Is this just between me and you this time?" Malikyte looks at him angered and says. "You're gonna pay for killing my father!"

Malikyte jumps to him with a powerful lightning powered fist but Crimson easily stops him with just his finger. Malikyte is shocked and jumps back and says. "How-h... you weren't that strong the last time..." Crimson smirks and says. "Oh, you don't know about the ONI crystals?" Malikyte is stunned and questions him. "ONI Crystals, what do you mean...?" Crimson says. "Why do you think me and your father was so strong all those years ago...?" Malikyte's eyes widen and he says. "Why are you telling me all of this...?" Crimson laughs maniacally and says. "Come on, like I wouldn't want a proper fight! here, since I'm already powerful enough, you take this crystal..." he stands to the side and Malikyte step forward to touch the crystal, he takes a deep breath before touching it. The crystal starts glowing and Malikyte starts to be put into a dream like state. In the dream, he's in a vast and big field, he looks around and a unfamiliar voice says. "Took you long enough to find one of these..." Malikyte stands ready for any attack possible, he says threateningly. "Who are you, and why are you in my head...?" The voice speaks again. "Oh come on kid, can't remember your own old man?" Malikyte is shocked as he sees his father. He says with a shaky voice. "Dad...? How...?" Fade says back to him. "Talk later kid, you got a villain to stop." Malikyte starts to wake up as he hears Katrie saying. "Malikyte, wake up!" Malikyte wakes up on the floor but then jumps back up and he starts glowing and then a burst of energy shoots out and he shouts as the energy bursts. "Ahhh!" He stops glowing and feels his powers grow inside, Katrie looks at him and says. "What did that crystal do?" Malikyte is shocked but happy and feeling stronger then ever, he smiles and stands up and says to Katrie. "I think it gave me an upgrade, I think ill finally stand a chance to take on Crimson..." Katrie smiles and says. "Good, I think you'll need it..."