Chapter 12: I Am Malix Prime

Malikyte gets knocked out and Crimson starts laying waste to the area around them. Malikyte is in a deep dream like state and he sees his dad in that field again. He says worried and shaky. "Dad, were gonna lose we can't stop him, he's to powerful!" Fade stops him and says. "No, you can, I've been hiding your true nature from you. Your not just a demon, you see, the war wasn't just between the demons and humans, it had a bit of gods to, it was your mother I fell for, she's a life god, and your a Destroyer Demon, the perfect mix of power and sympathy." Malikyte's eyes widen and he tears up. He then says. "Even with you telling me that, I won't be able to take him on... I'm not you..." Fade kneels down and says. "No, your better then me, there's a name I wanted to give you, one that would transcend any other heros..." Malikyte looks at his father and says. "A name? What name?" Fade says in a serious tone. "It was my fathers name in the war, Malix Prime... That name will give you strength as it is the name that holds a great history in this universe, you are Malix Prime!" Malikyte nods and he wakes up to red flames all around him. He gets up and Crimson lands next to him as Malix starts to glow a bright blue and purple, Malix turns to face Crimson and say. "Thought you could get rid of me that easily?"