Chapter 9: The Game Plan

Malikyte quickly grabs the sword and its sheath and puts the sword in it. He flies over to Katrie's house where Shouko is waiting outside, Malikyte and Shouko fistbump and Shouko says. "Hey man, like the sword." Malikyte smiles and says. "Its gonna be the thing to bring back peace to this world, and end Crimson, for good." Shouko nods and then they head into Katrie's house. Katrie runs to Malikyte and hugs him tight. Malikyte looks down at her and says. "Hey, I'm okay, I'm okay..." She sobs a little into his chest but Malikyte comforts her. She says muffled a bit. "I'm sorry, its just with everything that's going on, I don't want to lose you..." Malikyte shakes his head and says. "You're not gonna lose me, just like I'm not gonna lose any of you..." they wait patiently for the Destroyer Hunters to get there and when they do Valentina is the one to walk through the door first and places the plan on the table. She says seriously and firmly. "We're gonna kill the Motherfucker, and make sure he stays down!" Malikyte nods and then joins them as Valentina explains the plan. "Right so we now know that Crimson is attracted by your energy Malikyte, so we can draw him out with it. We can put you in a far place from the city and civilisation so we don't cause any damage, and then we can end this there. I say here..." She points to a circled area on the map that shows an abandoned town. She then says. "This is our best place, is very far from the people and it has enough cover for all of us..." Malikyte leans into the table and says. "I say Valentina you go onto the tallest building with your sniper, and Zane, you stay under, I heard there was an under ground sewer system that hasn't been used in years, and Velocity..." Velocity looks over at Malikyte with a cold gaze. Malikyte says. "You can stay near the edge of the city, just incase Crimson tries to make a move of the city..." Valentina stands up and speaks. "So, we all have our plans, we do start this tomorrow evening. so be ready... get you're rest, and don't let anything distract you, this is where we end Crimson for good, and we bring peace to not only this world, but also to your father..." Malikyte smiles and nods, he then speaks up. "We don't know how this is gonna go down, so be ready for anything. Crimson likes to tease and mock his oppnents, so if he tries to do that, don't let him get to you, keep your head straight, and focus on the goal, killing Crimson."