Chapter 13: The End Of A Legacy

Crimson stares at him and says. "How are you still alive!?" Malikyte smirks and says. "Everyone has a fate and legacy to fulfil, mines was ending you." Crimson stands ready and then jumps at Malix but he unsheaths his sword and blocks his attack. Crimson steps back and sees the sword that Malix is holding and says in fear. "The blade of Life..." Malix smirks and brings the blade down to his side ready to lunge at him. Crimson rushes at him but Malix swings his blade at his stomach wounding him good. Crimson falls to his knees and starts to bleed out his Crimson red blood. Crimson turns and is in pure fear as his face goes pale, Malix finally speaks. "You see Crimson, you didn't know my fathers legacy and what he wanted for me, he wanted you to live, so that I could kill you myself, the end of a legacy, the end of you and my fathers battle. For I, Malix Prime... Will end you." Crimsons eyes widen and he starts to try and run but Malix pulls him back in with his powers and brings his blade up about to swing it but then says. "My father wanted this to be our future, the best future for all godly races, even ONI, so with that, my father's legacy will be with me, and continuing that path. For all of our sakes." Malix swings the sword cutting Crimsons head off and bringing an end to this fight, the sun sets and the moon shines bright along with the stars, everything around them feels like a new world. Malikyte finally speaks covered in blood and cuts after the battle. "Its over, I did it father..." Malikyte smiles as he falls to his knees, Katrie runs over and helps him up, Shouko and the rest of the Destroyer Hunters stand at a distance, Katrie says to a weak and wounded Malikyte. "Hey, your okay, I've got you..." they all walk out of the battle leaving Crimsons dead body behind, along with the horrible past Malikyte had.