Chapter 2: The Destroyer Hunters

The Destroyer Hunters, the team behind hunting down rouge and evil demons in the world and Valentina is the leader of this group. She says in an excited way. "I was wondering, since you're already getting hunted by that demon, you could join?" Malikyte hears this and thinks for a moment before speaking. "Whats in it for me? Like do i get something out of it?" She laughs and says after a moment. "You'll get recognition as a superhero!" Malikyte smiles but it fades after a while, he then says in a voice thats serious and low. "I don't want recognition, I just want to be a no one like I always was, matter of fact I don't even know why this bastard is after me?!"

Valentina nods and agress with his terms but is also confused on why that demon is after you. Malikyte leaves after the interaction with the Hunters and goes home. His mum (She is full human) is there to greet him. "Hey honey, how was school?" Malikyte just smiles and says."It was good, made a few new friends." His mum smiles at hearing he made new friends and then Malikyte goes to his room to think through what just happened, his mind starts to wander and think of who that man could be.

The next day him, Shouko and Katrie all meet up outside the school, they all greet each other then head in, Shouko goes to his class and Malikyte and Katrie head to theres, Katrie looks over at him and starts to worry a bit and says. "So, did you go to the training grounds last night?"
Malikyte tries to play it off and says. "No no, I didn't go, I stayed away..." Katrie obviously isn't falling for it and pressures him again. "Malikyte, did you go last night?" Malikyte gives in and says in a sorry voice. "Yeah, I did. But don't worry, I'm okay!" Katrie is obviously worried and its starting to show, Malikyte takes notice and hugs her. He says in a sorry voice again. "Listen, I had to, he threatened Shouko, I wanted to see what he wanted..." She blushes slightly as he hugs her but then looks up at him and says. "I forgive you but, what did he want?" Malikyte shakes his head in defeat and says. "He never said, all I know is that he knew me from when I was a child..." Katrie takes note of this and makes sure to remember it, she then asks another question, this time with a more serious tone. "Do you know who he is, and how he found you?" Malikyte shakes his head again and then let's go of her. They walk to class and as usual, they go through the class like always.

They leave the class and meet up with Shouko again and they finish up for the day, they head out of the school when all of a sudden Malikyte gets a weird chilling feeling down his spine. He says in a serious tone and looks around. "Do you feel that...?" Katrie and Shouko both turn around and start to get a little curious. Katrie walks over and says in a calm voice. "Feel what? were fine..." Malikyte closes his eyes and hears something calling him, a faint voice can be heard in his head, he turns to the direction and see what seems to be the stranger again, but somethings different, he's not in the weird hoodie again and the build is way different, he starts to think another demon is after him so he quickly walks away and Katrie and Shouko follow as well.

Shouko decides to go and leave to group as he's getting tired, so its just Malikyte and Katrie alone, they head to an abandoned park that only they know and just chill for a bit, Malikyte says over to Katrie. "Hey so, why you always so nervous around me?" He says while on the swing set, Katrie blushes and sits down on the bench near the swings. She says in a calm and shaky voice. "Can you, sit down, I wanna tell you something...?" Malikyte gets off the swing and sits down next to her and waits for her to speak. She takes a deep breath and says. "So, ever since Primary school, I've always had a little something for you, and now that this is our last year in high school its only grown, and I just wanna say I, have..." Malikyte gets extremely confused and leans in, he says trying to calm her before speaking. "I won't judge Kat, just tell me?" She takes another deep breath and says. "I have a crush on you, and not even a small one, like a big one..." Malikyte leans back and blushes like crazy. He says in a happy and embarrassed voice. "That's a little crazy cause um, I also have one, on you..." She also blushes and sits back to, the silence in unbearable and Malikyte stands up and says. "Come on, ill walk you home. Seeing how it is getting late." He holds his hand out for her to pull her up. She takes it and she walks back with him to her house. She's nervous the whole way, she finally breaks the silence and says. "This hasn't ruined anything has it?" Malikyte shakes his head and laughs a little. "No, if anything makes me like you more, so yeah..." She smiles and they get to her house, she's about to open the door but turns around and says. "Can I have a hug before you go?" He smiles and opens his arms waiting for her to walk over, they hug and then she goes in her house and he walks home.