Chapter 4: Finding The Stranger

Malikyte arrives at the base the next day and is ready to go find this demon. Valentina is there to greet him and they head in and the portal is set to enter. She turns to him and says. "Right, since your half demon, you won't need a suit to protect you cause of your demon nature." Malikyte says a bit worried. "Wait, a suit, how bad is this place for mortals?" She raises her eyebrows and says. "Its really bad, unless you wanna see my skin get burned and ripped off me?" Malikyte gags and shakes his head and says. "No, definitely not, keep the suit." Valentina activates the portal and a very bright blue and green portal appears infront of them. Malikyte stares in awe.

She taps his shoulder and says while walking past. "We going to stop this demon or what?" Malikyte laughs and walks in with her, when they walk through its a very dark and evil looking place with lightning bolts able to cause curators and winds that like Valentina suggested able to destroy any non demon entity. Malikyte turns to Valentina and says. "You weren't kidding with the destructive nature of this place, I see why you're wearing that suit now." She says in a very serious tone and walks to the edge of the mountain they're on. "We should start looking for that demon. You have any ideas where he could be?" Malikyte stands next to her. "No, not really, but with my info on ONI's, they like secluded and dark places so probably deep under ground or in a cave?"

They head deep into the realm looking in every deep and dark crevice of this realm, but no luck. Malikyte turns on his ear piece and says. "So, any luck over at your end?" Valentina responds. "Nope, you?" He also says no on the comms, they meet back up and go back through the portal back to the base.

They enter the base and everything is just as they left, they do some more research at the war table still struggling to find this demon. Valentina and Malikyte eventually call it there and he starts heading back home. He gets a call part way through his walk home, its Shouko, he answers and Shouko's voice is quiet, almost like he's whispering, he whispers into the phone. "Hey, Malik? That guy you were looking for, he's here..." Malikyte's heart drops and then says in a shaky angered voice. "Stay hidden me and Valentina will be there soon!" He hangs up the phone and instantly starts dialling Valentina. She answers and he shouts. "Get to Shouko's house, the demons there!!!" She instantly starts running there but Malikyte gets there extremely fast and then shouts to the demon. "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Malikyte jump kicks him and it knocks him back, the stranger then stands and smirks. He says in a teasing and mocking voice. "I underestimated you, but now you die..." Valentina jumps over Malikyte and quickly kicks him back again while he's charging and says in a threatening voice. "You want him, you're gonna have to go through me..."
Malikyte walks past her not caring what she said and says in a serious tone. "No, he's mine, he wants me, so he'll get me." Valentina steps back and agrees and says. "Okay, I'll help your friend." She runs inside to Shouko's house and helps him escape, meanwhile Malikyte and The Stranger get into a very powerful and ground breaking fight. Which causes the ground beneath them break, just showing them how much power they have. Shouko and Valentina stand at a far distance and watch the battle. The Stranger hits Malikyte back and Malikyte is obviously a bit stumbley cause of it and says. "What do you want with me?!" The Stranger stands up and with a evil smirk and says. "I want that crystal you have, and you should hand it over before I make your life a misery..." Malikyte steps into place to charge his awakening form. He charges and his hair glows brighter then it did when training and his eyes are fully glowing. He says in a serious and challenging tone. "I won't let you win, I will end you if I have to..."