Chapter 13

5 months later
Mute P.O.V.

"Chres c'mon I'm gonna be late for my class nigga." The clock on the dash was 2:04 and my childbirth classes started at 2:30. "Yo hungry ass the one who wanted to go to the deli. Always fucking eating." I looked at this nigga so dumb. "I'm eating for two you fucking asshole." The tears just started pouring. I've been really sensitive all afternoon because this is the 5th class August has to miss. It's honestly been Me &' Chres this whole pregnancy. August has been too busy working and lying about working. It's just really overwhelming that the uncle of the baby is doing things the father should be doing. But I'm really grateful for Chres. I don't know what I'd do without him. "Mute, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it baby girl." He leaned over and turned my face to kiss the opposite cheek as I wiped my tears. I froze a lil cause he's never touched me like that before. I tried to quickly hide my blush. "Uhhhh, here goes your food sis." As we were driving to my class I stared at him. He seemed a lil off or nervous about something. After a while I shrugged him off. We arrived to the class and I got out my mat and breathing toys. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see August. I smiled so hard. Happy he decided to bring his ass along. I looked behind him and saw a smirking Chres. He winked at me and walked out the door. I kissed Augusts grape swisher tasting lips. "When did you get here baby?" He smiled. "Like 5 minutes ago. Chres wanted to suprise you." I kinda frowned at the fact my own boyfriend didn't think about surprising me but my brother did. "Hello class, for the new people I go by Ms. Aubrey." I quickly fixed my face. Ms. Aubrey is a pretty asian girl. She's black at heart though and we've become cool over the last 3 weeks. She's tried to get at Chres so many times man, and he's never taken her offer. I kinda smiled at my thoughts about the looks he'd be giving me when she tries too hard. "What you over here smiling about?" I looked up startled by August's tall frame. "Just happy my baby came to my class." He chuckled. "Is that right?" I had some fun with August today but it's waaay funnier with Chres. "Baby go get in the car, I'm gonna go talk to your teacher about your schedule so I can be here more often." I nodded and walked out the door. I hopped in our Dodge Journey and took in the new car smell. I waited 15 minutes for August and he came out smiling big as hell. "Tf is you so happy about?" I asked in a laugh. He looked over at me, "Because I get to be with my baby more often. DUH!" I laughed at his remark. "Is that right?" I asked w. a smirk. He looked at me like c'mon now. "Stop tryna be like daddy." I laughed even harder. When we got home I took a bath and went right to sleep.