Chapter 9

Mute P.O.V.

I drove myself to the mall. Pushing everyone out of my life and not talking to people who have an interest in me is getting old. I shouldn't punish everybody for the things that happened to me, so I decided to get a job and become more social. I walked into my favorite store in the mall, Kids Foot Locker. Yup. Don't judge, I'm a sneaker head with a size 6.5 foot. I chuckled to myself at the thought. I walked in to see the cutest guy at the register. He had blonde curls with a black fade and purple juicy lips. I've never seen him here before, he must be new. "Hey girl." I turned to see Alexandria walking to me. Alex is one of my good friends. She's the friend you have to tell everything. "Wassupperton." I threw up the piece sign. She laughed. "What shoes you want today Mute?" I laughed at her comment. "None. I came to apply for a job. But I think my kids (shoes) would like another brother or sister, soooo can I get those cool grey futures?" She rolled her eyes at me as we walked to the register. She came back with my shoes and rung them up. She also handed me the application. "Damn Mute, you have over 5 kids." I laughed as I handed her my cash. "What is a pretty girl like you doing taking care of 5 kids by yourself." I looked up and seen the cute guy again. I looked back down and started filling out my application. "She's not going to talk to you so bye." Alex said. I started talking while observing the application. "What makes you think I'm doing it on my own. Nigga do I look like a single mother to you?" I said in a laugh. I looked over at Alex who was shocked something came out of my mouth. I laughed agaun. "Close your mouth before you catch flies my nigga." He smirked and walked closer to me. "Well maybe your kids need a stepdaddy." He said seductively. I started laughing hard asf' and so was Alex. "I'm so unfazed by your appearance. But bye Alex I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled. "Bye mute." He stood there looking dumbfounded. I got out of the store and he ran up to me. "Hey wait it's Mute right?" I smiled at his slight nervousness, considering his cocky attitude earlier. "Yeah." "I'm Chres." He smiled. I starred at his fangs they were so long and attractive. "Nice to meet you Chres." I said blushing. He asked for my number and we did a phone switch I put my name as WolfJaley and he put his name as Santooos I was blushing until somebody snatched my phone away from me. "Wtf do you want blood?!"