Chapter 3

August P.O.V.

"Here you are Mr. Alsina." "Thanks man." I shook that taxi cab driver's hand. I walked to the house and opened the door with my key. "Helluuuuh!" I heard a lady coming down the stairs. "Well you must be August. What a handsome young man. You can call me Mama Lisa." I smiled at her loving personality. "Thank you mama Lisa. Where do you want me to put my stuff." "Upstairs, second room on the left." I nodded my head and walked upstairs and opened the door to see the most beautiful girl sitting on a bed next to mine. She looked up at me and her face lit up. "Hi I'm August." I reached my hand out. Instead she nodded her head and walked up and hugged me. I hugged her back with my hands around her waist. "Oh.. my bad what's your name?" She just smiled and shook her head. I look at her strangely. A boy who looked identical to her busted through the room. "Aye mu-, Oh my bad mayne you must be August." He reached out and we dipped each other. "Yuh that's me." "Coo. Coo. Well I'm Dale and this is my twin sister mute." "Well thanks for introducing me mane." He chuckled. "No problem." He walked out. I sat at the edge of my bed facing the girl. "So I guess they don't call you mute for nothing. You really don't talk to a lot of people do you?" She shook her head no. "Well shawty, not talking to a nigga like me is gone be kinda hard to do. Especially when we're sharing the same room." She gave me an Oh really face. I grabbed her delicate hand. "But I'm not gonna rush you sweetheart. Whenever you ready to speak to me you can." She blushed as I kissed her hand. I latest back on my bed as Dale came busting through the door again. "Aye mute, August y'all wanna go bowling with me and the rest of the boys?" Mute shook her head no. But I agreed. "Yeah man, lemme get my jacket." I grabbed my jacket and winked at Mute causing her to blush again. Why are we brother and sister man.