Chapter 8

Mute P.O.V.

I was on the phone talking to Dale. I was telling him about August &' I. "I knew y'all was feeling some type of way." I laughed. "And how is that?" "Cause I been peeking how y'all look at each other." I smiled to myself. "It was that noticeable? Damn." He laughed. "Hell Yeah. I could barely talk to my nigga without you two getting lost in each others eyes." I chuckled. "Well I'm finna go clean up broseph." "Ight love you suh." "Love you too fuck nut." I could hear him laugh before he hung up. I went upstairs and took a shower. It was 9 o'clock on a Friday night and I had nothing to do. August went to a party tonight. He invited me but I decided to stay home so I can go get these J's tomorrow morning instead. I'm planning on buying Dale, Aug, and I a pair. I put on a swimsuit and decided to go hang in the Jacuzzi for a while and relax.

-3 hours later-

I woke up realizing I was still in our Jacuzzi. I got out and dried myself off. I walked in the house and heard moaning upstairs. I walked up there and the noises were coming from my room. I walked back downstairs. My feelings were a little hurt but I shrugged that shit off I was mostly jealous, salty ect. But I guess I'm gone have to find me somebody else. I sat on the couch and watched The Big Bang Theory. I saw a girl walk downstairs with my T-shirt on. I broke my neck so fast. "Excuse me but That's my T-shirt." She smirked. "OK and?" By this time I got up out my seat. "OK and you better go upstairs and put my shit back before I clock you bitch." I said mocking her. She walked up to me with the same smirk and got in my face. "What you finna do?" I laughed. "Look bitch I suggest you get the fuck out of my face, get the fuck out my shirt, and get the fuck out of my house before I mortal combat that ass." "You ain't go do shit you ain't nothing but a little dirty bi-" I ain't even let her finish the word before I punched her ass full force in the mouth. She swung back hitting me in my chest. I picked up her leg and dropped her on her neck. I started swinging and swinging non-stop until I realized she was unconscious. I dragged her outside on our grass, not caring if she hit her head. I went to the sink and put some hot water in a pot and threw it on her. She screamed signaling she was conscious again. "Oh and you can keep the shirt. Too bloody for me anyways." I closed the door and went upstairs to my room to see August knocked out on the bed. I chuckled and got in mines while setting my alarm for 3 a.m. I was dozing off until I felt somebody wrap their arms around my waist. "August get off of me. Go back to your bed." "Why ma? What's wrong?" I turned on the light and looked at this nigga like he was stupid. I pushed him off my bed and he landed on the floor. "The fuck you mean Why ma? You wasn't thinking about sleeping in my bed when you was in here fucking that bitch brains out." He looked up at me and smirked. "Is somebody jealous? And who said I fucked her? Last time I checked she was giving me head." I laughed hard asf'. "She ain't nothing to be jealous of no more. Not after what I did to her face." He looked at me confused. "What you mean?" I smirked. "I beat her ass." He looked at me shocked. "Mute Why the fuck would you do that?" "Cause I told her to take off my shirt and she called me out my name." He chuckled. "It wasn't that necessary ma." I shivered. He laughed and I frowned. I hate How he had that accent affect on me. "Nah it was very necessary. She was up here fucking the nigga I want which sparked jealousy. And when I politely asked the bitch to take my shit off she called me out my name which sparked these fists the fuck." By now Aug was dying but he stopped and stared at me. "So you was jealous." He said with a smirk. "WAS jealous. I stopped being jealous when I realized you wasn't my nigga." I turned off the light prepairing to go back to sleep. He wrapped his arms around me again. "At the end of the day I come home to you so I am your nigga ma." I shivered. He started suckling all around my neck for a couple minutes as I quietly moaned. He made his way to my lips and we kissed, feeling a little spark. He smiled against my lips and I pulled back. "Goodnight baby girl." I smiled. "Goodnight Aug." I drifted off to sleep.