Chapter 7

August P.O.V.

"I-I want you August." I stood there in shock. I grabbed my towel, hopped out the shower and went to Dale's bathroom. I hopped in the shower and started thinking about everything we did. Man don't get me wrong I'm feeling mute, a lot. But I'm just not gone fuck lil mama and don't even know her history or anything about her. All I know is that Mute is a beautiful 17 year old girl who doesn't talk to a lot of people. I don't even know shawty real name man. It would be wrong to do something special, especially with a person you barely know but you kinda feeling. I got out the shower and went to my room. I lotioned up and threw some sweatpants on and an open hoodie with No shirt on. I went to our room door and heard crying. I opened the door and seen mute crying her eyes out. "Mute I'm sorry." She looked up and wiped her tears. I sat down on the bed next to her and hugged her. "Do you not want me? Is that it?" I chuckled. "Shawty I ate your box. I don't just go around eating box. I want you it's just I don't want to rush into having sex with you if I ain't got to know you more." She started crying harder. "What did I say?" She wiped her tears and smiled. "You're just so sweet. That's the nicest thing anyone has said or told me." I pecked her lips. "So tell me about yourself August." I smiled. "Well I was born ahchea in New Orleans. I lived with my mama until she left me with my brother because we was selling drugs. After my brother died I was just living on the streets, until one day this nice lady invited me into her home of Foster children. After a while she adopted me. But we had to move to Texas so she could house more Foster kids. But after a while there were 15 of us in a 8 bedroom house. So I moved here because she didn't have enough space." "Damn. You've been through a lot." I chuckled. "Yeah I guess. But what's yo story ma?" She took a deep breath. "When I was 4 my mom was on drugs, bad. She had multiple personalities, one moment she was sweet and caring another she would have mental breakdowns and last... she would beat me and Dale for no reason. She would do anything she needed to get some crack, weed, or cocaine. She used to let men and women come in our house, touch us and rape us. Until one day this big guy came in and took me and Dale into a room. He told us he's undercover and not going to harm us. We heard the police raid the house from downstairs then a gun shot. I ran down the steps to see a gun in my mom's hand and her brains splattered across the floor. They took us away after that and we met Mama Lisa 2 weeks later." I pulled her in tighter. "Damn ma that's a lot. Is that where that pretty scar on your eye came from?" She put her finger over my lips. "I'm not done. In 9th grade I went to a party where I met this boy. He asked me to go upstairs so we could talk because it was too loud. I grabbed my water bottle drank and went upstairs. I started feeling a little dizzy so I latest on the bed. He slapped me across the face and started taking my clothes off. At the time I realized somebody put something in my drink so my body was frozen and I didn't know what to do. Then he put himself in me and at that moment my brain finally realized what was happening. So I started screaming and trying to push him off of me. He pulled out a knife and sliced my face. Which explains the scar. At that moment I just started swinging on him. I heard the door open and when I looked up people were watching. I took the knife and stabbed him with it. Then Dale and his friends came upstairs and started beating his ass. I just ran out the house, hopped in my car and went back home." A few tears rolled down my cheek. She looked up, smiled and wiped them. "Don't cry Auggie." I chuckled and kissed her so passionately. I just wanted to let her know I would never hurt her like that. I broke the kiss "Wait what's your real name shawty?" She laughed. "Cecily." I made a ratchet stank girl face. She looked up serious asf and I started laughing. "I'm playing your name is beautiful baby." She punched me in my arm. I screamed. "Ahhhhhhh! Damn ma, that shit hurt. " She just laughed. We watched tv and play fought for the rest of the night. Shawty got them handles.