Chapter 6

Cecily/Mute P.O.V.

I walked in the gym And started shooting. I could see Aug admiring me out of the corner of my eye. "Are you going to get the fuck up or drool over me all day." He chuckled And walked up to me. "I like your attitude ma." He licked my earlobe. "Eeewwwe you left your slob on my ear." I laughed. First to 30. He checked the ball and we started playing. August was making me lose concentration most of the game. He would lick his lips and distract me. I was getting a little hot and bothered I'm not gone lie. I erased every thought of him out my mind And started concentrating. It was now 20-15 with me in the lead. I scored a three And chuckled, but I stopped dead in my tracks when he peeled his shirt off And I seen his gleaming abs. I bit my lip. And quickly snapped out my thoughts before he saw me. All I could concentrate on was his body. I was getting madder And madder by the second. But two can play this game. I pulled my sweater over my head as he chuckled, but he stopped soon as I came out of my shirt. Of course I had a sports bra on though. I snatched the ball from him And he was sitting there dumbfounded. I ended up winning 28-30. I walked over to my gym bag. I bent over to get my water bottle. I felt the string on my thong pop back into place. I turned around to see August. I looked down at his moist body. He didn't even hesitate to pull me in closer to him. Our lips were about to meet until I hear someone unlocking the gym door so I jumped back And sat on the bleachers as August stood there And laughed. It was the boy's wrestling team. "Come on Mute." I picked up by bag And water as August grabbed my hand And lead me through the crowd of boys. I heard comments like "Damn." "Shawty bad." "I wish she would talk to me." We hurried back home to find everyone gone like always. "Aug, whatchu wanna eat." He smirked And whispered in my ear. "You." I laughed And slapped his chest. "I'm serious." "So am I." He pulled me close And I blushed. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly. "I been wanting to know how your lips taste." He chuckled. "Me too ma." The way he said ma sent chills down my spine as always. "Like the way I say it don't you." I nodded my head. He put me on the counter And pulled my basketball shorts off And observed my thong. "Just like the one in my dream." I blushed. He pulled it off and rubbed his fingers on my wetness. "All for me." I bit my lip and nodded. He started kissing my inner thigh And I started getting impatient. "You taking too long." He laughed. "Damn ma." I shivered. He pulled my area closer to his mouth And kissed it. He licked around as I moaned. He pumped his tongue in And out of me. He put two fingers in as he French kissed my kitty. My legs started shaking And after 10 seconds I started squirting. He slurped it all up. "Damn, you a squirter. You got a gift ma." I shivered again. I got up And led him upstairs to my room. Well our room. He sat on the bed And I pulled his pants down. I took his manhood out And stared at it. I mean I've seen the print And his erections but seeing it in person was different. It was so big. "You don't have too if you don't want to baby girl." I shook my head. "I know." I put his manhood in my mouth And went up And down. I could tell August was enjoying because I hear him moaning. I kept going for a good 2 Mins until he came. I got up And turned on the shower. I hoped in thinking about What just happened. Everything we did felt right. I felt August grab my waist. He started kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan. "I-I want you August." I can't believe those words came out of my mouth.

Fosters (August Alsina Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें