Chapter 5

August P.O.V.

Mute tapped my arm. She was hovering over me in just her bra and panties. My mouth dropped as I looked at every inch of her curvy body. I sat up on my bed and pulled her in between my legs. I stared in her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were so sweet. I put my tongue in her mouth as she did the same. We sat there for a good 5 mins. Until she broke the kiss. "August... I want you." I layed her on the bed And pulled her thong off. "August! August!" Damn baby girl already moaning my name and I'm just taking her panties off. "August! Wake up!" I was pushed off the bed. I looked up to see Mute hovering over me in some basketball gear. "It was just a dream, Damn!" I whispered. "Must've been some type of dream." She said smiling at my boxers. I looked down to see my snake fully erect. She just laughed as I ran to our bathroom. Damn that was embarrassing. "August do you want to come too the gym with me?" I smiled at the thought. "Yeah here I come." I handled my business And hopped in the shower. I came out the room to grab my stuff And I noticed Mute staring at my body. "Like what chu see lil mama?" I laughed. She smirked and seductively walked up to me. "No Boy. And tell lil Aug to sit his ass down. He's a little too happy on my thigh." I laughed. "He wants What he wants." She laughed And walked out the room. I got dressed And walked downstairs. "Come on Aug." I followed her out the front door. We walked to the gym as I tried to make small talk. "So Mute, how old are you?" She smiled. "I'm 17, one more year in Mama Lisa's house And I'm gone. How about you?" "Well. Actually the same. When's your birthday?" "January 17th." I made a throwing up sound. She looked at me And laughed. "Wtf is up with you?" "I hate Capricorns." She smirked. "Lil Aug doesn't." I stood there and laughed as she walked in the gym. She started shooting around. She was real good at basketball. All net. I was admiring how good she looked. Even with boyish clothes on she was still gorgeous.