Chapter 11

Mute P.O.V.

I'm driving back home thinking about August. His smile, his little fake ass dimple, and his voice. Maybe I'm falling in love with Aug. Idk. I feel I am but then again we're not officially together. And that pushes all of my feelings back. Maybe we should make things official. I turned around to the mall and walked to the jewelers stand. "Can I get those chains right there?" They were an A &' C chains with black encrusted diamonds all over it. "How much for both?" The man smiled. "$16,000 , but for you 8." I thanked the man and payed for our necklaces. I drove back to the house. But Aug wasn't there. I put on my A chain and waited for August so I can give him mine.

August P.O.V.

I drove to a jewelry store to get Mute something. "Hi, how may I help you today sir, let me guess. Shopping for your wife?" I smiled at the thought of Mute being my wife. "Well She's not my wife yet not even my girlfriend. And I'm trying to find a ring that will make that happen." She smiled. "Well let me help you sir." I payed for the ring I found and drove home. I got mute a pink princess diamond encrusted ring. I had the people carve a message in the inside. Took them a good 3 hours. I walked in the house and went to our room. I seen Mute sleep on my bed with a box in her hand. I smiled and kissed her lips waking her up with more pecks. "Hey ma." She shivered. I love that effect I have on her. She smiled. "Hey Aug. I have something for you." She opened the box and there was a chain with a C on it. "I want you to have this one." She pulled another one out her shirt and it had an A on it. I blushed hard asf'. "Thank you baby." I kissed her cheek. "I have something for you also." I pulled out the box. "Cecily Ariana Jacobs, over these couple of months you've really grown on me. And I'e never really felt this way about a girl before. I-I... I love you. And I want you to be my girlfriend." I looked up at her as tears streamed down her beautiful face. "I love you too Anthony, I would love to be your girlfriend." I put the ring on her finger. She took it off and read the inside message. "Always and forever AAA &' CAJ " She kissed me like she never has before. This kiss made me realize my feelings have been this strong all along. I really love her. And I hope we can have kids and grow old together. Forever Cecily Ariana Jacobs.