Chapter 12

Cecily P.O.V.
-3 months later-
"No. No, no, no. This can't be happening!" I through the box across our bathroom. I heard the front door open and quickly stuffed everything in the trash. "Hey baby." August said as he kissed my forehead. "Hi." I said as I faked a smile. "What chu been up to all day girl." He layed his head on my chest. "Nothing just been being lazy." He smiled. "Smh. You're always being lazy. You need to get yo ass up girl." He smacked my thigh hella hard. "August stop FUCKING PLAYING!" I slapped him in his chest. And somehow we started wrestling. I was trying to make that nigga tap out. We ended up doing a somersault in the bathroom and he had me in the headlock. I tried to twist out of it and knocked over the trash. He let go and picked up something off the ground. He threw it at me. "So you wasn't gone tell me!" I looked down at what he threw and my heart stopped. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the door. I drove to the mall in tears to talk to Alexandria. I walked in the store to be greeted by Chres. "Wassup Sis." I smiled. "Wassup bro." He looked concerned. "What's wrong? Have you been crying?" I wiped my face. "I'll tell you later Chres. Where's Alex?" "She should be in the back. ALEX!" She came out and hugged me. "Boo what's wrong?" "Yeah, I've been tryna ask sis the same thing." I wiped my tears. "Ok.."

-15 minutes later-
"Wow Ce, if you guys need help I'll be here. Always sis." I smiled as Chres kissed my cheek. "And the same for me boo." Alex said as she kissed my cheek. "Honestly I don't know what I would do without you two. But I'm going to go back to our apartment and make things right."

-10 minutes later-
I walked through the front door and layed on the couch. "Cecily?" I began to get nervous again. "Yeah it's me Aug." He came downstairs and picked me up bridle style off the couch and carried me upstairs to our room. "Look baby, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you earlier I was just upset that you didn't tell me." I snuggled into him. "I know you didn't Auggie. I was just scared of your reaction, I thought you would leave me by myself." He kissed me. "I would never leave you by yourself in need baby. And I want you to always know that. I'll love you forever, together or not together. Remember that Ce." I smiled. "I love you too baby." He chuckled. "Besides my jr. is gone look just like me and be mackin' all the honey's." I gave him an evil glare. "WHAT FUCKING HOES DO YOU BE MACKIN!?" He started laughing. "Babe, I'm kidding. Calm down." I smiled. "But my DAUGHTER, is going to be gorgeous like her mom, and all the little boys are going to be all over her." He glared at me. "AND WHAT NIGGAS BE ALL OVER YOU?!" I was dying. "Babe I'm kidding. Calm down." I laughed as I mocked him. We're really going to be parents soon. This is so unreal.