Chapter 10

August P.O.V.

I woke up and realized I was in Mute's bed. I looked over and she was gone. I got up and got in the shower. After I came out I threw on some clothes and thought about what I wanted to do today. The mall. I need some new clothes and shoes it's been a minute. I got in my car and started driving. "Damn Aug, you need a job mayne." I already knew the perfect place to work. I got out my car and walked inside the mall. I saw a janitor cleaning windows of the shops. "Excuse me, do you know where Kids Foot Locker is?" "Yeah all the way down." "Thanks bruh." I walked to the food court first cause my stomach was growling like a muahfucka. I looked over at Kids Foot Locker and seen Mute laughing. I smiled and stared at her features. Her long brown pretty hair, and hazel eyes and her smi- "Sir! Sir! Can I take your order?" I snapped out of my trance. "Yeah can I get 2 McMuffin meals." After I payed for our stuff I seen her outside the store talking to some boy. I grabbed our food and walked over to her and saw the boy give her phone back. I know she did not just give this nigga her digits. I snatched the phone from her hand. "Wtf do you want?!" I heard her yell. "No the question is who is this nigga?" She gave me an evil glare. "Oh I'm Chres. But I'll talk to you later Mute." He grabbed her hand and tried to kiss it but I smacked the shit out of it before he could. He gave me a stank face and walked away. "MY NIGGA!" Mute yelled at me as I smirked. "What?" I said laughing. "Why you do that? He was just being friendly and once again you ain't my nigga." She said with a mug. "Oh Yeah. If I ain't yo nigga when you woke up who was on the side of you." I ripped her scarf from her neck. "And if I ain't yo nigga then who tf gave you those?" I said exposing the hickies on her neck. She looked off to the side. "Bring ya ass on." She smirked and started walking. I smacked her ass hard enough to let her know who's in control. "August!" She laughed. "You ain't gone be laughing later ma." She turned around and reached for a kiss. "Sike!" She snatched her bag and juice and ran to her car. I just sat there apauled at what she just did. She came back. "I couldn't leave cause I know you got the jelly." She said looking down. I laughed hard asf'. "That's what you get ma." She took the jelly and kissed my cheek then walked back to her car. I smiled. I'm falling for shawty.