001

╰►𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 beside Miles Fairchild, the child who sent me threats for the past year. He was drunk, who knows what he would do.

He just got caught strangling another student and was now pending to be expelled, he walked wobbly around the back of the school completely worried.

"My planned worked, i can finally see my sister." he paced back and forth, pressuring his finger tips on his face.

"I'm proud quint taught me that." He smiles looking at me. "Then what are you worried about?" His smile dissapeared.

He stayed quiet and sat on the bench, looking at the dark sky. "Quint is dead, that house is useless." He laughs.

"How about your sister?" I ask, "Well of course, she's the only friend i've got." I stay quiet, swallowing my saliva.

"Well you should be greatful you have a house to live in." I smile at him, looking back and sharing the same sight. "What? You don't have one?"

"I do, but i don't have enough money to actually pay our bills." reffering that she was about to get kicked out.

"Then quit this stupid boarding school and live with me." I stayed a empty expression, i wasn't thought to expect much. Maybe because people made me expect the best but they always led me hanging.

"You're drunk, Fairchild. Stay in your dorm for a while okay?"

"I mean it." He doesn't, does he?

"You don't."

"You need it," he replied quick,

"I'm shy."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, ok?" He looked at me, it was weird he acted like this to me.

"Plus, you agreed you can't say no to me." He smirked with dazzling eyes, looking at me.

"You were threatening me." I rolled my eyes at his comment, "Then, pack your things. There's plenty of rooms in the manor."

i didn't know what i had gotten myself into, but it sure is nice that someone sincerely opened their home for me, even if its my enemy.