004

I was introduced to my own room, a huge room with a loaf bed. a modern designed room like Miles with my own closet of clothes in my cabinet, my own bathroom, a piano under and a bean bag and a coffee table beside it. a study place with books and a cute lamp. "I thought you'd like it."

"I do." i smile with the bag on my hands, "Thank you miles, i'll just settle in then i'll be right with you and flora." 

----------

"Flora, if it was us, it would be me and you or you and other people. While they and them, you are reffering to another person or a group of people." Me and flora sat beside each other, while miles sat infront us, drawing. "So it's like, It was us who did it, and They were the one who did it?" 

"Yes, but you can rephrase that into We did that, instead of it was us." She nodded with an O mouth. the clock hit 12. "It's lunch." Miles said to us as me and flora close out text-books. "You guys go on, i'll clean up." i smile at the both of them, "I'll help." he offered, while flora waited. 

"No it's okay, it's my job." I claimed with a smile, "Well in your terms and condition you should entertain me." He said, "Flora, i'll be there." he told the little girl.

"This entertains you?"

"I want to walk with you down to the dining room is all." i nodded, obeying my savior.

after i packed all of our things and tidied up i gathered with the whole family to give our blessing and be fed by fresh food.

I sat by Miles and we sat towards Ms.Grose and Flora, "Y/n?" Flora said curiously, "Yes?"

"Can you tell us about yourself?" the two other people continued eating, now Miles had turned to me, curious.

"I love writting and taking care of children." I smile at her as she smiled back, Miles had turned away.

"How about your family?" ms.grose mentioned as my eyes turned blank.

"Uh, i don't have." I fake smiled before continuing to eat. "Shame." That one word made me feel ashamed, of course she wouldn'r care.

"I expected you to be better than a homeless, poor orphan." My heart shattered, looking at everyone, Flora continuing to eat, probably thought it was a grown up conversation while miles gripped the knife on his hand.

"Dismissed, Yvoski." He glared at Ms.Grose.

"Yes, okay." I pushed my plate forward gently, putting back my chair after i stood up and exit the dining room.

the walls beside the door frame where i stood, i overheard their conversation. "You can't say that to her!" I heard the wooden table thump. "But it's the truth, Miles!" Ms.Grose shouted back, flabbergasted on Miles' behaviour.

"It could hurt her!" I herd metal clanking down the table with another thump, "Truth hurts,"

"Stop throwing a tantrum infront Ms.Flora, Mr.Miles, it's out of respect."

"Flora, go to your room till me and Ms.Yvoski come and get you," "Okay, Miles."

I heard a child put back her chair and jump up and down near the doorframe, before i could move, her shadows reached mine and she looked at me.

"Ms.Yvoski?" As Miles heard my last name come out floras mouth, i heard him get up to approach me, but before i could i asked flora, "Let's go play with your dolls, okay?" I smile at her sweetly, both of us ran away from the frame when miles was about to approach.

"Y/n!" His voice faded as i climb up the stairs.

I felt a loud clanking sound of shard glasses fall down.